PDA

View Full Version : THANKS GIRLS for the SUPPORT

Rhonda Ann
11-13-2012, 10:01 PM
It is funny, as for me anyway, when I started wearing a bra, panties, hoses, makeup, and other fem items all the way to high heels as a young person (I am 58 now) I was in total denial. I denied being transgender till 4 or 5 months ago. I also remember growing up sometimes wishing I was a girl. I have looked resently for support group, CD club, or even just one person I could speak to face to face. In the area I live in, that is hard to find. Finding this site was a huge help to me, it's not a face to face talk or being able to get one person and say "Hey, let's get together and go out." It is, a group that can get on the internet and share feelings and ideas and it has made me feel more comfortable with who I am. I love to wear womens clothing and I love when someone comments to me or about me and refers to me as "girl" or "lady". This is who I am, Rhonda Ann :battingeyelashes:. Thanks "Girls"

Beverley Sims
11-14-2012, 06:03 AM
I am pleased to see this site fulfills some of your requirements.

Kathleen Ann Trees
11-14-2012, 09:04 AM
At 53 we are from the same era and I understand your sence of isolation. Although I've never thought of myself as a girl, if I had the choice to flick that switch when I was back in the womb, I'd have switched it the other way. I'm curious where you are. There's probably someone closer than you think. I may be working towards getting a tri-ess group going in the NW suburbs of Chicago. Who knows.....

Kathleen Ann Trees