PDA

View Full Version : Don't u just hate that wait......

andrea1979
11-28-2005, 09:07 PM
Last friday i decided to come out to my sister and tell her that i wanted to be female. So as she lives in Northampton i don't see her that much. So i decided to send her an email, telling her just that. I sent the email and then i had the wait for the reply. How bl**dy horrible is that :Pullhair:, i have never had so much stuff go through my mind, how will she take it, what will she do, will i still have a sister...etc etc.

anyway after 3 days of waiting, i get the reply.................. :eek2: :OMG:

she took it really well, and i still have a sister , who is now offering her support, and i have a really big grin :bs: cos i'm so happy (been a long while since thats happened).

anyway , thats 1 down and 2 to go

andrea1979
11-30-2005, 11:34 AM
well the wait was not the nicest things i have had, but def not the worst. she seems to have taken it quite well, been a sking me lots of questions and for information as well which is good. just have the fokes to do now which be alot harder i think...

Kate
12-06-2005, 06:39 AM
I've told everyone close to me in person - emails were tempting but just didn't seem right.

I'm going to send more distant friends and relatives a letter with their Christmas card though I think...

Kate.

sweet_maria
12-07-2005, 05:54 PM
When i told one of my friends over MSN she was disconnected just as i told her and thought she had freaked out and blocked me. I was soooo happy when she came back and we had a very good conversation on it. The wait is horrible.