PDA

View Full Version : male chastity device

shaunamac
11-14-2012, 12:29 PM
I was wondering if any other members have experience of using a male chastity device,
and how it was for them. Whether or not combined with dressing, whether with a partner or not, whether full time or part time; in fact any experience to share.
I myself have started wearing one full time.

JenniferUK
11-14-2012, 12:35 PM
I've used a CB6000 but I'm a bit big and it split lol. She's threatened to get me a metal one tho eekkk

J

EllieOPKS
11-14-2012, 12:58 PM
I have not ever tried one, seen some in an erotic shop. Looks awfully uncomfortable. Not to be impolite, but why would you start wearing one?

Tara D. Rose
11-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I have not ever tried one, seen some in an erotic shop. Looks awfully uncomfortable. Not to be impolite, but why would you start wearing one?

I agree with you here. I have seen them, but I can't understand why anyone would want to wear one. I know that they are part of being dominated where the dominate one puts one partner in the chastity device to prevent them from having sexual release. But if the one wearing the device does not have a partner at all, then the device would be absolutely pointless. But to each their own as I say, for I may do some things that may be strange to others as well.

Angela Campbell
11-14-2012, 01:26 PM
I had one twice. It is called a wife.

matthew
11-14-2012, 04:58 PM
I would like to try one with my partner, but I worry about sleeping without painful night time erections...or going to work with on etc.. plus they are not cheap! great fantasy though

I Am Paula
11-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Aren't pantyhose enough of a deterent?

luscious
11-14-2012, 06:06 PM
glue and tape tucking is a male chasity device but JT'S STOCKROOM has some interesting devices

biggirlsarah
11-14-2012, 06:07 PM
OK confession time, I have one, it is called the 2dni it is made of surgical steel ( so it wont split however big you are ), and the longest time I have ever worn it is for 10 days , I used to work away and wore it whilst I was away and believe me it is such a turn on. knowing that you cant even touch you know who and not take it off,
ok it was a little uncomfortable especially in the morning ,but once you got used to it I even forgot I had it on, if you want information on male chastity then there is a forum called chastitylifestyle.com which like this one is a world of information from both sides of the coin so to speak,
so good luck in your adventure,
love and hugs Sarah xxx

Rogina B
11-14-2012, 09:16 PM
Perhaps one of you wearers can critique the "chastizer" that has the "urethral spike"...They look like they will really do the trick!

MssHyde
11-14-2012, 09:20 PM
I had one twice. It is called a wife.

good one! that made me chuckle

Karren H
11-14-2012, 09:22 PM
I really don't need any external devices to be faithful! lol

Roberta Marie
11-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Eeeeeewwweee!!!

whowhatwhen
11-14-2012, 10:03 PM
It seems poorly thought out since despite being locked up out front the back door is still open...

Stephanie47
11-14-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm really not going to go there, butt, you have a point! :)

It seems poorly thought out since despite being locked up out front the back door is still open...

Eryn
11-14-2012, 11:55 PM
OK, this thread was borderline and I think it's time to close it so it doesn't fall off the edge. If anyone has something constructive to add to this thread please PM it to me.

Eryn