PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Mom?

angpai30
11-14-2012, 01:22 PM
I was tlaking to a friend of mine and she commented on my style and said that I definitely needed an upate on style because I look to much like a soccer mom. I thought my attire looked more pre-teen, but apparently I have that soccer mom type look. Hmmm... Maybe some day I will turn out to be a soccer mom because I have 2 boys and who knows what they will be into when they grow a little older?

Angela

I Am Paula
11-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Where I live, in the land of twenty million dollar estates, the basic soccer mom get up is about five thousand in designer casual clothes, thousand dollar riding boots, a Patek Philipe watch. million dollar bling, and a Mercedes. The soccer moms look pretty good. They DO take off thier tiaras for soccer duty. Caledon women are often described as 'the jewelery is real, and the orgasm's fake'.-Celeste

Let me clarify, knock a bunch of zeros off for my house. I live in the trinitron box at the end of the driveway, and every thursday they take away my home.

Eryn
11-15-2012, 12:38 AM
I've had that comment made about me and it gives me a warm feeling inside. That's exactly the look I'm aiming for normal out-and-about situations!

Beverley Sims
11-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I hope you are able to realise your dream.
Do the boys know?

angpai30
11-15-2012, 11:52 AM
My boys are 5 and 3 and yes... they know that daddy is turning into a girl. I have told them that... But they won't quite fully understand it until they are older. I guess that is mostly why I get soccer mom look because I can't dress in front of my boys so I have to present as a man when I'm around my kids, which is really difficult to do, but most people I know say I still look like a woman and I have the soccer mom type of persona floating around me and my look when "trying" to present as male give me more of that kind of soccer mom look than anything else. I think it's kinda exciting to still be considered a woman even though I'm "trying" to present as male when my kids are around.

Angela