PDA

View Full Version : if only i could

marion
11-14-2012, 04:19 PM
If i only had myself to consider and not secret etc i would shave my legs, grow my nails, do my eyebrows, get silicon implants in my butt and hips and take female hormones to grow nice breats. I can dream i suppose x

andrea35
11-14-2012, 04:42 PM
That's right and don't forget to buy lots and lots of nice clothes

Laura912
11-14-2012, 04:53 PM
"To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; for in that sleep..."

ArleneRaquel
11-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Did someone say " nice clothes " count me in. Hubba Hubba

Ashley Lyn
11-14-2012, 08:15 PM
and I will too when I wake up in the morning with boobs and the man-thing is gone..
I used to have dreams about that when I was younger..
Now that I'm older, I just shave my legs and dress like a girl.. So much FUN!!

Marcy
11-14-2012, 08:19 PM
Sounds great to me, plus grow out my hair and never to wear guy clothes again!

Marcy

docrobbysherry
11-14-2012, 08:58 PM
Why dream, Marion? Why not make it happen?

I believe if we want something bad enuff, we CAN make it happen!

At one time, this skinny 60 y/o man wished to become a shapely young woman. And, as u can plainly see from my pics, I DID!

heatherdress
11-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Marion - As suggested, you can makes some or all of these dreams come true. If you can't, you can achieve the effects of long hair, nails, butt and breasts with purchased accessories. Illusion can be quite beautiful and fulfilling. Pursue your dreams.

marion
11-15-2012, 05:52 AM
It is so hard for me and would hurt people i love. I can only dream. Want so much to be woman x

hosierylover
11-15-2012, 07:32 AM
I would love to be a women so much to, the clothing I love it, and to make it worse my wife said I could become a girl or dress 24/7 if I like.

Angela Campbell
11-15-2012, 07:47 AM
I have the same fear of hurting the people I love. I have slowly started though. I trimmed my eyebrows, a little at a time, shaved my legs, and lost weight. I am changing my appearance slowly towards a more feminine look. It will take a long time but I plan to lose at least 50 more lbs (already lost 65) and grow out my hair. I live alone and in a different town from my family so I can dress often. Baby steps I guess. I have wanted to be a girl since I was 4 or 5.

Karren H
11-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Right...... life sucks..... then you die...... if and only if you make it that way.... otherwise deal with what ever cards are dealt you and make the best of them....... my happiness is not dependent on what clothes I wear....

Beverley Sims
11-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Keep dreaming, welcome to the board and when reality kicks in you will realise you can achieve most of these things without permanent modification.

ClosetED
11-15-2012, 12:09 PM
If your love of others prevents you from having your dream, then try to find what makes you desire this and see if you can achieve it some other way. Many women are unhappy being born women in that it impedes their job prospects, their physical strength, etc. What are you lacking in your world, with someone you love enough not to want to hurt them? How would, if you could magically change forever, into a woman completely solve that?

marion
11-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Thanks Closet. very well said. however i cannot help the way i feel. i would so love to be feminine. the urge is so strong it is all i can think about x

ClosetED
11-15-2012, 03:41 PM
I understand the need/craving/compulsion to feel feminine. But undergoing all those steps are not necessary to feel feminine. The lesser methods to feel feminine may not be as hurtful to those you love. If you can start with smaller steps, you may find that is enough. You may find that is acceptable to your SO and may go further with their help. But having it bottled up for so long, your desire builds tremendously and is likely to lead to a more extensive burst of CDing, like popping the cork out of champagne. Try small sips of CDing and all might be happiest. Many would love to wear magic heels that turned us to beautiful woman when desired and we can take them off and return to our normal lives. But that is fantasy.

marion
11-15-2012, 04:16 PM
You are so logical. i am just going to have to see where my journey takes me.................. x

ClosetED
11-15-2012, 04:46 PM
I do consider myself a Mr.Spock - I have emotions but keep them under control until the amok time!

marion
11-16-2012, 06:56 PM
just cant do it jim!! but hope i can do so so in time x