PDA

View Full Version : Am I really that femme?

rita63
11-14-2012, 08:33 PM
I am a health care worker I bring patients food. I was talking to a patient and she asked me what my husband thought. I immediatly went into my I'm a man with an ex wife (30+ years wed) I have a kid (40 years old). It doesn't pay to have female patients feeling deceived. On the other hand I was thrilled, and wished I had a husband. I dress in male off the rack scrubs with none of the tayloring the GGs have. My shoulder length hair is covered by a hair net. Anyhow I know I can pass as a "lady of a certain age" when dressed and I'll never be the sexy thing I was at 25. But it is joyous to this old girl to be seen as femme by someone I have talked and joked with daily for many months. Makes life wothwhile.

hugs rita

STACY B
11-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Hey I said it before ,,Genders merge with age ,,They do ,, I have seen so many older people that almost looked alike an they were married for 40 or 50 years ,, I know others have seen it ? Suck it up ,,,It's a PERK !!

Stephanie47
11-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Stacy, you're right! My eighty-two year old grandmother had a mustache! :) Don't they all!

Hey I said it before ,,Genders merge with age ,,They do ,, I have seen so many older people that almost looked alike an they were married for 40 or 50 years ,, I know others have seen it ? Suck it up ,,,It's a PERK !!

heatherdress
11-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Rita - Thank you for what you do. I admire you for helping others and being you.

I Am Paula
11-15-2012, 11:50 AM
I think the more time we spend en femme, the more we subconciously take on feminine characterists, and give off a distinctly feminine vibe. I don't do drab much, but when I do, I'm just portraying a guy, and alot of people notice, GG's and teenagers in particular. I think that after a while, we just forget how to walk like John Wayne.-Celeste