PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Neighbors

lingerieLiz
11-14-2012, 11:13 PM
I wear a bra most days. Yesterday and today I was wearing foam cup bras which gave me a full "C" bossom. I was out in front of the house when one of the new neighbors came over. We talked for several minutes. She did look at the design on my T, but it was to see what it was not to check out the breasts. I tracked her eyes. She left and said she hoped we would get to talk again.

It is interesting that over the years and the many places I've been only had one person, a woman, exclaim HE'S WEARING A BRA!!! as I walked out of a gas station. She was a fat slob and probably jealous.

Beverley Sims
11-15-2012, 11:29 AM
I am assuming you are presenting as a man.
When I wear a bra under a T shirt it is usually a B cup and I am wearing shorts and a wig.
I present as a woman in these instances and do not push the boundaries.

I Am Paula
11-15-2012, 12:03 PM
My neighbors have seen me in any combination of M/F you can imagine. I don't know/care what they think, and they're always civil, if not friendly to me. Before I grew my hair out, I was washing my car in short shorts, a tank top, no make up or wig, with glued on boobies. Per normal for washing a car, I got abit wet, causing WTE (wet t-shirt effect.) My nieghbor came over to chat, and couldn't keep his eyes off my rack, but said nothing.-Celeste

kendra_gurl
11-15-2012, 12:17 PM
Not being judgemental here but have to think that just because neighbors or other people do not say anything to you they must still be thinking something to themselves and probably saying to others about what they saw.

If your okay with that Good for you

cyndigurl45
11-15-2012, 01:17 PM
My neighbors are prudes when we moved into the neighborhood I was still presenting male and didn't hide the fact that we were a gay couple, they never said anything and were cordial, now I present female, One of the oldest neighbors commented to my husband one day while he was racking leaves, that they were glad to see a woman in his life and that they had been praying against the homosexual spirit in the house, he just looked at them like they were on fire and said OH OK?? I laughed my tail off when he told me....... OH and one day by the pool OMG my back neighbor told me that I really should be more modest and that she had some long skirts if I needed them, I told her I was a wicken?? spelling?? and I would love to see some of her skirts she ran away so fast....... I don't know if you have figured it out we live in a backwards thinking backwoods United Penticostal area.

Tracii G
11-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Mine have seen me in both modes I don't hide it and they never say anything.
My neighbor across the street is the kind that knows everything that goes on.
It was several years ago in the summer when this happened. The daughter(19) of the nosy neighbor across the street was getting their mail and walked past me trimming the edge along my sidewalk.
She said I see you have a lady friend I saw her on the porch last night playing with your big outdoor cat.She's cute and has nice legs.
I just chuckled and said Oh I do huh first I heard about it.
She giggled and said Mom wanted me to ask you if that was your girlfriend.I said no and she said so that was you?
I told her yeah that was me,about that time her Mom came over and asked about the girlfriend.
I came out and told the truth and they both were very accepting and said you sure fooled us you looked fabulous.
I thanked them and we still talk all the time but they never mention CDing.

JennyLynn
11-15-2012, 01:51 PM
I live in the country with very redneck neighbors, so being out is...well...out. I did venture out one morning in full dress just to take the pup out, but it was pitch black so no one could see me. It was quite exhilarating!

RADER
11-15-2012, 04:04 PM
With cooler weather about; I have been under dressing with my bra on.
With a Flannel shirt on, you really can not see that your wearing a bra.
You just have to watch out for hugs from GG's. They will know for sure when
they feel your back, and find a bra strap.
It is only in retirement that I do not mind the cold weather. Cold, Snow, Rain.....
where all 4 letter words to me. I worked in Construction.
Rader

BillieJoEllen
11-15-2012, 05:23 PM
I don't think any of my neighbors ever saw me but I did come close one time. I was sitting in my backyard reading when all of a sudden the neighbor lady came out to toss the trash. Good thing I heard her because I was able to get up and quickly run into the house. I didn't think anyone would be home for hours. That was about the closest I ever had with that happening.

Launa
11-15-2012, 07:28 PM
I have only left the house once dressed and nobody saw me. If they ever do see me I don't know what they'll say because were all kind of friends. I say if it happens let the chips fall.

ArleneRaquel
11-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I've mentioned my very homophobic next door neighbor and his total reactionary/hateful feeling toward me when he first saw me enfemme about two years ago. His attitude has been more civil of late. Just doday he and my other next door neighbor said hello and smiled at me as I was logging wash back to my apartment, I war wear capri pants and my entire presentation was female. I was very pleased his these two youths, one age about 40, the other about 35ish. Btw I have had many conversion, while I was enfemme, with a 70ish year old lady who lives on the next floor up, she has never raised an eyebrow in regard to my appearence, we have talked 40 or more times, not counting the times that we have said just " hello" to one another. During mild weather I have my front door open as I pound the computer key board while I'm dressed as a lady.

lingerieLiz
11-15-2012, 10:23 PM
I find that if you are friendly and outgoing people accept you. Do my neighbors talk about me? Absolutely!!! And let me tell you they talk about everyone else too. With me it probably is more fun. The truth is I don't care, and I know enough secrets about them that people have told me. People have known about my CDing everywhere I've lived and that is a lot of places. I've had a red neck walk in on me while fully dressed but no wig. He never said a word while he welcomed me to the area and talked about going hunting. I've gone fishing with a couple neighbor guys while wearing a woman's top. They were getting ready to leave and said, come on you have got to join us, and my wife agreed with them. One of their wives actually had the same top.

My point is that people can look by what you are wearing if you let them. There are people who will not accept you. It isn't the little church lady anymore than Mr. Broadminded. I'm not friends with all the neighbors, but most. I'm the guy who people call if the need help with fixing something. Had one woman ask me to lift something for her. I showed up and she asked if I minded taking my shoes off. I took them off and she looked down at my bright red toe nails and never said a word. Another neighbor knocked and asked me to come quick. I did in my thin white top and push-em-up bra clearly showing to help her. Had one neighbor guy that when I took too long to anwser the door ask me, what were you doing changing? Actually I was because I didn't think he was ready for Liz. Not too long ago I sat with him having a few beers with my C cups a juting as I layed in the chase lounge talking football.

Will it all go well if you present differently, No. But it can be a lot more fun to enjoy life.

Jamie001
11-15-2012, 11:17 PM
Not being judgemental here but have to think that just because neighbors or other people do not say anything to you they must still be thinking something to themselves and probably saying to others about what they saw.

If your okay with that Good for you

There is really no other choice other that to "be good with that" because if you opt for hiding in the closet, you just create more shame and guild for yourself. I have been through this and suffered the depression that came with it for many years. I am out to all of my neighbors and could care less what they think. They don't rule my life.

MaryAnn40c
11-16-2012, 01:10 AM
I have been out in the driveway wearing my high heel boots or shoes even wearing a bra and shorts and talk with my neighbors.Iit is a rush to see them looking at my chest or legs...even at my backside when I turn away.... I find that most people are surpriced at how I can walk in heels or that I am not scared what they think. They always come over and talk from time to time sooo they must be fine with it.

PattiAllison
11-17-2012, 12:13 AM
I used to be terrified about having any neighbor see me as Patti. Lately, though, I have gotten to the point where I just don't care if anybody sees me in a dress or skirt, what are they going to do anyway? I would enjoy talking to some of the cute girls in my neighborhood, not so much any guys.

Allison Chaynes
11-18-2012, 09:34 PM
Last week while my wife and kids were out of town I enjoyed my week to myself :) so much that I went out into the back yard in borad daylight to feed the dog and change her water bowl out. I wasn't even thinking about the fact that I was wearing a dress until the wind blew and I realized my neighbors next door might be outside (if they were they didn't see much). Since my next door neighbors are from a certain Middle Eastern nation that we are not getting along with I don't think I want to push it.