PDA

View Full Version : storm warning

Jane P
11-15-2012, 12:33 PM
This is a personal observation that I don't want to just keep to myself , so I thought I'd at least tell someone .

I can see , smell , feel a pink fog rolling in on my horizon and keep thinking ; this is the one type of weather a man should be able to control . Maybe I could keep it to something slow and steady , similar to climate change. You can see that it's inevitable, but maybe you can delay it long enough to just adapt and evolve.

I have to admit that I really enjoyed my recent dip into taking on a feminine appearance. I have always dressed , but never completely , and then to get compliments , oh my my , what that does for one's confidence or ego.

Makes me think I should have headed the advice of those who told me I might be better off not snoopin' round these parts. I should have run for the hills. But no matter how far you run , that PINK FOG is still just sitting there on the horizon,
taunting you.

Beverley Sims
11-15-2012, 01:03 PM
Pay your carbon tax, that will slow down the pink fog.

Barbara Ella
11-15-2012, 01:10 PM
In for a penny, in for a pound, as the saying goes. Utterly hopeless to try and thin out that ole pink fog. I suggest you get ready for some more compliments, and keep an eye on the credit card balance....

Barbara

Jana
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
We are powerless. Any kind of resistance is totally futile. It's like trying to hold your breath. Some people can hold it for 30 seconds, a minute, maybe even for 2. But eventually we all give in and surrender to the inevitable grip of reality. And boy, does that first breath of pink air feel good... ;)

Jane P
11-15-2012, 01:55 PM
If I can keep it down to a light morning mist hanging over a spring meadow, as opposed to full on socked in pea soup where you can't see your hand in front of your face.:)

AllyCDTV
11-15-2012, 01:58 PM
There are consequences to everything both good and bad. If you don't have much of a downside, go for it. It can be a fun ride. If the repercussions are grave, head for the hills and get some help. If you are in between, you can try managing it but you might just find that you have a tiger by the tail.

reb.femme
11-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Pay your carbon tax, that will slow down the pink fog.

Sharp, very sharp! :heehee:

Amy Fakley
11-15-2012, 02:42 PM
hah! Speaking personally, I prefer the ping fog binary ... complete immersion or none at all :-)

now ... what I need is something like that spinning top toy from "Inception" ... or an alarm or something that goes off and says "hey now! that's probably a bad idea!" so I can tell when I'm in dangerously pink-hued territory, LOL :-)