PDA

View Full Version : Dam got up early to dress but no

Cindy J Angel
11-16-2012, 07:44 AM
Got up early and was going to get dress for the day but now that has changed. Went in to the bathroom and no hot water. wife hollering that it is raining and all shit is brake lose and now i had to go out and shut down the water got some for coffie first though. now i would have been dress and had to change if it would have broke later. not going to get my closr dirty and mudy and did i say it was cold and wet crap i hate being a man some times. weres bubby whin u need him. lol

Beverley Sims
11-16-2012, 07:51 AM
Some days it doesn't pay to get up....
In all sincerity.........
HAVE A NICE DAY. :)
For what is left of it.
I would love to be able to reform America by introducing a new parting greeting.

Jana
11-16-2012, 08:05 AM
Stop whining! Slip into your lace underwear and get to work!!! The feeling of lace on the skin has very calming effects... lol

Anyway, sorry to hear about it, Cindy. Somedays are better than others, you know?! Hope it all works out.

BLUE ORCHID
11-16-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi Cindy, Just put your big girl panties on and deal with it.
It's like the bumper stickers say (($#!+ HAPPENS)).

Cindy J Angel
11-16-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks girl for haveing my back . just got out from under the house and the dam cat got up in the floor jouses both lines broke going in to the #2 bath room mud aver were not to off to lowe's lv cindy the handygirl

ClosetED
11-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Hope you don't have to weld the lines. That is always tough in tight spaces. Flexible pipe coupler might get you thru quickly.
So you can't dress like Zsa Zsa in Green Acres and have to dress like the handy woman for the day!

RADER
11-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Good luck on your house repairs; I know the feeling of having to do repairs when
you have other ideas on hand. Lase Easter Sunday, getting ready for Church, Like
you, no hot water. As I was going down to the basement to see what was up, I could
here water running. Sometime during the night, the Hot Water Tank ruptured, now thank
God I have a floor drain next to the Water Heater, so all the water went down the drain.
So rite after Church, Instead of going to the Kids House for breakfast; I was at Home Depot
buying a new Hot Water tank, and the fittings to connect it. I am glad that I have a Pipe
Threading Machine, as I had to re-pipe the Gas and the water connections. The new tank
was a different size than the old one. No Dressing that day...Ug
Rader