PDA

View Full Version : little happier with new picks

jules
11-16-2012, 04:52 PM
I'm a little happier with these pictures And getting better with the makeup:)
Going to talk to my wife this weekend . I am not looking forward to it all. She has told me many times that our relationship is based on trust and we should not be afraid to open up to each other.
Going to cross my fingers .

Julie

Beverley Sims
11-17-2012, 12:15 AM
I am glad you are I unable to give an opinion, where are the pics? :)

justmetoo
11-17-2012, 12:48 AM
best wishes, Julie!

~Joanne~
11-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Good luck with your talk. be open, honest , and answer all of her questions. You may not get the response you are hoping for but then again she may also surprise you. I also want to know where the pics are lol

jules
11-17-2012, 07:53 AM
The picks are my profile and my avatar. Still learning how tk use this site.
Where is my photo album on this site?

Kaz
11-17-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi Jules, you can post pics in the Picture and Video Gallery... click on Forum at the top menu bar and you will find it, along with all the pother sections on the site. We don't do 'albums' as such as these can be hosted elsewhere and linked to (Photobucket, Flickr etc) - it saves us loads of server space!

When posting in the section, though, read the rules... again we need to manage the site so it doesn't fall apart, so stick to file size and number of posts, etc.. we are here for everyone... but that means that we all need to have a collective responsibility? :)

jules
11-17-2012, 08:37 AM
Thank you Kaz. I will read the rules and make sure it all up to par. I very conservative ( hope that's spelled right). I'll be good :)
And yes if you don't enforce the rules everything would fall apart.
P.s found out yesterday there is a beauty section :) thank god I have so many questions.

Love
Julie