PDA

View Full Version : Shaved my legs for the first tonight...

Hannah Gotta
11-17-2012, 12:09 AM
Did it feel like this for you girls?

Love, Hannah

Silmaril
11-17-2012, 12:19 AM
Every time. I think few things are more transformational.

justmetoo
11-17-2012, 12:50 AM
I agree. I've been doing it for ages now and still like the feel of freshly shaved legs.
(and I love your cute cartoons!)

bridget thronton
11-17-2012, 02:00 AM
It is very nice to have smooth legs

Meghan
11-17-2012, 02:06 AM
Yes it did!!!

You have a real talent there...although each new shave feels uniquely special. I get my best sleep on the nights, like tonight, when I am freshly shaved.

Good night and thanks for the wonderfully inspirational visual. I will be thinking about it as I drift off tonight.

Meghan

Hannah Gotta
11-17-2012, 07:49 AM
I woke up this morning to the soft feel of smooth legs brushing against each other. I want to wake up like that forever.

Love, Hannah

Sara Jessica
11-17-2012, 08:01 AM
I woke up this morning to the soft feel of smooth legs brushing against each other. I want to wake up like that forever.

Love, Hannah

Then you should wake up like that forever. It will take that leap of faith come spring-into-summer when you will be tempted to retreat back to leg furriness as the oppressive Minnesota heat & humidity approach.

Start getting your head around this now. People will notice. Most, if not all will stay silent. If you can honestly say it's a big fat "who cares", then smooth legs will be the new normal for you.

Congrats, and as I mentioned to you before, your artwork is beyond adorable. You have not only an artistic talent but the ability to be succinct as this type of comic demands. Your little handful of words conveys sooooo much (although we are at an advantage in these pages because we "get" the back-story that goes unmentioned).

Jenny Doolittle
11-17-2012, 08:09 AM
It is the most wonderful feeling to go to bed with freshly shaved and smooth legs, The bad thing is two days later is that dreaded stubble! That is why after about 3 years of shaving I finially bought an epilator.

Kaz
11-17-2012, 08:10 AM
Welcome to the club Hannah... isn't is just SO amazing? I shave every few days... sometimes twice a day! I still find the feeling awesome... 10 years plus later!

Next thing is to try the rest of your body hair! You will continue to be amazed!

EllenJo
11-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes the feeling is awesome especially with panty hose. I find the very act of shaving my legs gives me one of those wonderful femme feeling moments.

Also love your artwork!!!

MsRenee
11-17-2012, 08:55 AM
Love the feeling of shaved legs. Especially with a pair of silk hoseon.
Renee

kimdl93
11-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Pretty much every time.

Hannah Gotta
11-17-2012, 09:09 AM
Except for my head, I am completely hair-free! I like 'hair-free' more that 'hairless' since I feel body hair really keeps us from being the fabulous girls we all really are.

Love, Hannah

Touchofclass
11-17-2012, 09:13 AM
Ahhhh! The best feeling in the world is to have smooth legs. I usually am shaved about six months out of the year. My girlfriend loves to rub legs together:)

Lady Catherine
11-17-2012, 09:48 AM
Yes, it's absolutely liberating. Nothing like it.

Kelli<3
11-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Congrats! It feels great. Hope I have the guts to continue this spring and summer.

JustWendy
11-17-2012, 10:03 AM
Hannah, I’m with you. It is such an incredible sensation when you wake up in the morning and the initial awareness you have of your environment is the feeling of one smooth leg rubbing against another. Now, granted, it would be even better if only one of the smooth legs were mine :daydreaming: , but still, it’s a pretty great way to start your day.

Wendy

Beverley Sims
11-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I only ever shaved once, I have never needed to since.
The experience then was exhilarating and others experience it more often.
I love not having to shave mine tho.

Jorja
11-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Your picture just about covers it, Hanna. It feels good not to be a hairy beast.

GinaD
11-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Isn't being smooth so nice? I shave my entire body and sometimes can't resist caressing my skin.