PDA

View Full Version : I am so glad I discovered dressing

Lucy Long Legs
11-17-2012, 05:14 AM
All the features which gave me such unhappy teenage years are now a blessing! I was bullied at school and called names because: I have a pretty face (the girls used to put make up on me, which I hated). I have a long slender neck with no adam's apple and arms with no visible biceps (the boys used to pretend to choke me and challenge me to arm wresting). I am very small down below (the boys used to pull my pants down and laugh). I have long slender legs.

Then, some years ago, I began dressing and all these features make me a convincing cd. In every cloud there is a silver lining!

Gina X
11-17-2012, 05:36 AM
Good for you Lucy, sometimes things are just meant to happen, but not always exactly when we would like them !!

ChelseaErtel
11-17-2012, 05:52 AM
How lucky you are, I'm jealous. We'd love to see some photos when you are ready.

Billie1
11-17-2012, 05:59 AM
I agree!
Sometimes we are given gifts that we don't realize the potential of ...
I always thought my slender build was a almost a handicap in my
school years.

Then, later realized that I could easily fit into my wife's sexiest
lingerie. (And then some!) I got a lot of cool stuff if something
fit me better than her.

Ya never know ...

Angela Campbell
11-17-2012, 07:14 AM
You just told the story of my life. I was bullied, picked last for all games with teams, (when I even played) no adams apple, same down below, always spent my time when younger playing with the girls. Yes I am finding a lot of this to be an advantage now.

Kaz
11-17-2012, 07:33 AM
You go with it Lucy! Just the life you wish to!

Valerie Nova
11-17-2012, 07:48 AM
All the features which gave me such unhappy teenage years are now a blessing! I was bullied at school and called names because: I have a pretty face (the girls used to put make up on me, which I hated).
I've been told in high school that "if you had long hair and a pair of tits, you'd look like a chick". I pretended to be offended, but really it made me happy. Of course, I've envied girls or wished I was one ever since I was maybe seven or eight, so maybe you're different. I never much cared for pissing contests between guys, which actually makes you seem more mature to girls when you're older. Like, physical competition couldn't hold less interest to me.

Now I wish I could have had access to the clothes and makeup in high school that I do now. The thought of being able to wear size 9 women's shoes sends shivers up my spine. Just the thought that I could go to a shoe store, and every shoe on display would be in my size would be incredible.

I'm still kind of pretty and can be decently skinny if I diet for a few months. My hands and arms are within the range of normal for women, although perhaps a bit more masculine than average. I'm way too tall, me feet are too big, and my voice is far too deep to ever pass as a woman outside of pictures though. Which is, of course, why photos are my favorite medium through which to express my femininity.

Angela Campbell
11-17-2012, 07:57 AM
In high school I had hair to my waist. wore hip hugger jeans and bracelets and necklaces. A lot of older folks asked me if I was a boy or a girl. Maybe I was asking myself the same thing.

kimdl93
11-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Is that a reflection of how they treat people in Maine? What horrid bullies you had in your school! I'm very sorry you had to endure such abuse as a child.

Marcia Blue
11-17-2012, 10:01 AM
Lucy, I too was slender, and had a girly quality while in school. The harassment in middle school/ junior high was relentless. I am glad I still have a few of the qualities, left. I just wish I still had the long blond hair.

Angela Campbell
11-17-2012, 10:05 AM
I grew up in GA and it was very much like that. Your status as a guy was dependent on who you could beat up. I was the lowest one in the school because I refused to live that way. But yes the harassment was relentless. May be why I do not care much for male friends. I didn't then either I hung around with the girls.

Beverley Sims
11-17-2012, 12:45 PM
Like you Lucy I had similar deformities and like you I turned them into an asset.
Keep the positive thinking and enjoy it whilst you can.
Ain't life wonderful. :)

Foxglove
11-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Same story for me. My physique used to be a huge disadvantage to me. Now it's my greatest blessing.

I was in the supermarket this morning. There were four women in the queue ahead of me. We were all virtually the same height. (But I was easily the best dressed among us.) I've become practically invisible. Nobody pays any attention to me. I'm thanking my lucky stars.

ArleneRaquel
11-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Best wishes Luc., For me living the CD lfe has been a blessing, I hope that it will be for you also . :):thumbsup:

samantha11
11-17-2012, 04:11 PM
No not me, 6'3", 205 always big, played ball, lots of broken bones. The body hurts now. lol. Then wife got me started in dressing, now I love to dress in lingerie, heels, makeup, wig, etc. etc..

Jennifer in CO
11-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Similar here Lucy. Always picked on as I was an easy (spelled no-response) target. I learned to just kid with them and they usually let you be. Maybe thats where I learned to laugh at life and situations. It wasn't till may years later that I learned my lack of development was due to a kidney medication I was on (side effect was a T-blocker) so as it turns out, I had a reason, just didn't know it at the time. Most of the girls loved my hair which, in the early 70's, was a weee bit too long for a guy (ok a lot to long). Add to that no discernible adams apple, skinny arms with long/narrow hands/fingers, very slight build (28" around under the arm pit and same at the hips) and almost 6ft I was most often referred to as "willowy". Where I was a "freak" as most of the "bullies" called me I found acceptance as a tall girl when dressed as such so if no one was home I had more fun as a girl than a boy. Anyway - I'll bet a bunch of us here can relate in many many ways

Jenn

Tara D. Rose
11-17-2012, 07:06 PM
This is and was me also. In high school I was 5'8" and was about 120lbs. Yes, bullied in school, always the last one picked for the ball team, yes when everyone was chosen, I was standing there all alone, and the chooser, smirked and said, well I guess I'll take him. SC was tough too. It seemed like every guy had to fight somebody to prove themselves to others, and so naturally I seemed like an easy target for what they thought was easy prey. In those early 70's, I was tall, slender, wore those things they called "stacks" for shoes, hip hugger low waist crushed velvet bell bottom jeans. Very long hair to my waist and wore necklaces with a peace sign medallion. People always asked if I was a boy or a girl all the time. I couldn't grow any facial hair at all. I can barley grow anything on my face even now. But now, it's sort of a blessing, for I like the way my long legs look in a skirt along with my slender arms.
I just had a funny sort of thought, that if I had gone to school as a girl I would have been very passable, but I wouldn't have gotten so bullied at school. It's just like a movie I saw a while back.

kelly_cd
11-17-2012, 08:09 PM
you're lucky lucy, i don't have the body you have, sounds nice. i was drawn to dressing as a kid - something about clothes felt right inside but the social taboo at that time was so strong i'm still scared of being "outed"... i love dressing up and wish it could be part of my "normal" life in someway instead of being this big secret i have.

sabrinaedwards
11-29-2012, 06:56 PM
If you dress the part, you will be fine. I have seen many females, that look very masculine.

Lynn Marie
11-29-2012, 08:12 PM
I occasionally see pretty much the same thing in some of the CD's I meet here in the PNW. It's just so easy for them to look feminine. For me it takes all the paint and smoke and mirors that I can find!

Funny thing is, I always like the way I look as a finished product.