PDA

View Full Version : First night out

JenniferUK
11-18-2012, 08:56 AM
Went out to the Manchester gay village last night with my SO and another gurl. Had a wonderful time and met some really cool people. No problem as there were lots of other gurls about too. Got home around 1am. Kept my nails on and dressed this morning for a full day too.

I'm in such a happy place right now, happier than I've ever been.

Hugs to all

Jen xxx

Randi1674
11-18-2012, 09:02 AM
Congrats!!!! it's always fun to out dressed

Kelley
11-18-2012, 09:06 AM
Sounds like a great time. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Ashley D.
11-18-2012, 09:18 AM
Sounds like you had a great time. Enjoy your day. :)

Cynthia Anne
11-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Good for you Jennifer! Getting out the first time is the hardest! It's all down hill from there!

Bree Wagner
11-18-2012, 09:23 AM
I think a lot of us know that place and wish we were there too! You nailed two of the biggest and greatest events (first time out and out with an SO) at once so it's no wonder you're floating on Cloud 9. I hope the feeling lasts a long time and that there are a ton more great adventures in your future.

-Bree

JenniferUK
11-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful support, I'm filling up here.

Hugs to everyone

Jen xxxx

bridget thronton
11-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Well done - sounds like great first night out

justmetoo
11-18-2012, 11:25 AM
Congratulations! Sounds wonderful, especially having your SO along. :)

Rhonda Ann
11-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Sounds like you had great time, I'm jealous :heehee:. Wish there was a place to go in my area. Enjoy your day! :battingeyelashes:

Lady Catherine
11-18-2012, 11:42 AM
WooHoo!! Sounds like you had a great time. Good for you and keep on enjoying life.

JenniferUK
11-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Thank you ladies xx

The main thing that's sticking in my mind is there I was in a bar with GGs, guys etc and after taking a sip of my first drink I look at the glass and there's lipstick on it. Wonderful feeling.

Jen xxx

Abigail
11-18-2012, 04:41 PM
I know exactly how you feel Jen, I recently visited a support group, manchester concord, in manchester everyone was very welcoming and went clubbing afterwards.
Im almost 50 and it was my first time out like you i had a great time, so to anyone thinking of going out, i say go for it

scoop_987
11-18-2012, 04:55 PM
Hope you enjoyed yourself Jen, I went out on Friday night and was on a high aswell until the OH started mentioning all the comments, more likely on the footwear haha. She wanted me to go back the hotel and dress "normal" as I can't find size UK 12 fm flats :(

Aslong as you enjoyed yourself, all is well. May need to make a big CD thing in the north of england sometime :)

anastasiafantasia
11-18-2012, 10:14 PM
Congratulations.And keep on keepin on in the same direction!

Diversity
11-19-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi Jen,
Good for you! Nothing like being happy AND being dressed en femme! Enjoy!
Di

a1stephie
11-19-2012, 01:39 AM
Hi Jen,

I loved your comment about lipstick on the glass. It's the little things like that, that show you are really out dressed. They are wonderful; a lovely mix of surreal and reality check. I am really glad you went out, with your SO at that. That is a HUGE step...something I have yet to do with mine and still not sure how I would feel out with her. How was it for you? Did it feel strange out with her at all?

JenniferUK
11-19-2012, 03:36 AM
Hi Jen,

I loved your comment about lipstick on the glass. It's the little things like that, that show you are really out dressed. They are wonderful; a lovely mix of surreal and reality check. I am really glad you went out, with your SO at that. That is a HUGE step...something I have yet to do with mine and still not sure how I would feel out with her. How was it for you? Did it feel strange out with her at all?

I've been to Manchester concord a couple of times but being midweek I can only go to the general meeting which being in a secluded room above a restaurant I don't really class as being out. Saturday was different being in a couple of bars with the general public. My SO is such a wonderful supportive woman who makes me feel so relaxed I had a wonderful time and didn't feel strange being with her at all. She has persuaded me to go to the concord Xmas dinner in 2 weeks which is on a Saturday too so I'm looking forward to another night out.

Hugs Jen xxx

Noel Chimes
11-19-2012, 05:08 AM
And now a special bulletin. A strange pink foghas been spotted over Manchester and is engulfing the whole area. Local authorities are asking people not to be alarmed. " We are not seeing any ill effects from the fog"' said one local constable. ore details as they come.

Nichola
11-19-2012, 05:21 AM
That sounds great, good for you:)

JenniferUK
11-19-2012, 07:18 AM
Love the weather report lol

Jen xxx

Beverley Sims
11-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Nothing like a great girlfriend to bring us all out.
I wish there were more of them.