PDA

View Full Version : Dreaming of your fem self

Janelle_C
11-19-2012, 12:39 AM
I spent most of yesterday en femme. It was a great day I got to wear some new calf high boots I got earlier in the week when shopping with my wife. They fit great, they have about a three inch heel and I was able to wear them most of the day. When I went to bed that night I had dreams all night about Janelle. I dreamed I was dressed en femme and out and about and I had a good time. I have not dressed out side the house before, but I do under dress. I had more than one dream it was like the Janelle dream channel all night long it was great. Do you dream about your fem self?
Hugs Janelle

Jorja
11-19-2012, 12:56 AM
It's odd, I have not had a dream I could remember when I wake up for years. It's ok though cause them damn zombies are probably chasing me anyway. Or maybe those were the residents of that village........ :)

heatherdress
11-19-2012, 01:18 AM
I can't remember my dreams either. But your boots sound great. Your wife seems very supportive. You are lucky. Keep dreaming.

Diversity
11-19-2012, 01:24 AM
I have not ever dreamed about myself en femme, either. I am finding however, that I honestly just can't stop thinking about dressing and being en femme. It has now become a constant thought process, nearly every minute of every day. I just love thinking about shopping, dressing, going out underdressed, and envisioning actually going out dressed in public. I have been severely bitten by the CD bug! (Wouldn't change it for the world, either)!
Di

docrobbysherry
11-19-2012, 01:25 AM
I wake up a lot at nite because of prostate issues. I'm often awakened from a sound sleep. So, many dreams r fresh and clear for a few minutes anyway. I've yet to have definitive dressing dream. It's so disappointing!

And, I would LOVE to dream about Sherry!

prene
11-19-2012, 01:32 AM
I have and I do not know what it is but I am always in a uncomfortable position when i am en femme.

Like I am out with a few friends gg friends and run into work friends who do not know.

Very uncomfortable. LOL

I live better moments than I dream en femme

Beverley Sims
11-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Not since I go out regularly.
I used to dream of being caught out and about.
Not much dreaming these days though. :)

Cheryl T
11-19-2012, 09:10 AM
I remember most of my dreams but I rarely have one of me dressed. Most of mine revolve around chocolate....mmm go figure

Kate Simmons
11-19-2012, 10:23 AM
All the time Hon but in mine I'm an action adventuress usually trying to solve something or looking for some kind of treasure. I find many answers in those dreams.:)

Angela Campbell
11-19-2012, 06:51 PM
most of the time when I dream, I am a girl.....a younger one though. Been like that all of my life.

Tina B.
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I wish I slept well enough to have dreams, most of my time is spent getting to sleep, wakeing up and trying to get back to sleep, weak kidneys do that to you.

Cynthia Anne
11-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Quite often I have dreams like that! Most of them are happy dreams and quite pleasent!

BillieJoEllen
11-20-2012, 02:02 AM
Since I can remember all the dreams I had have been as me as a girl. I can't ever remember a dream where I was a boy/man. In my dreams I'm always doing 'normal' stuff.

SandraV
11-21-2012, 09:00 AM
Ofte do, though most of the time I cant remember the details.

DonnaG
11-21-2012, 10:23 AM
I've had the most wonderful dreams of dressing and being a lady for as long as I can remember. Being a product of the fifties and sixties I often dreamed of the full skirts, bunches of slips and the hose and heels. Even when I didn't remember the details of the dreams I knew I had one because of the crushing desire to dress like a sophisticated lady when I woke up. It's been that way to this day.

SandraInHose
12-29-2012, 01:34 PM
I've only had a few dreams about my fem self. First one many years ago, right after I told my wife. I was dressed in a blue skirt & pumps and a white blouse. (That's how I know I dream in color!)

And just last night I dreamt I was brushing my shoulder length black hair. Problem is, I'm one of those guys who sports the shaved head with a goatee. But it was wonderful dreaming of long, shiny, flowing hair! Very vivid dream!

Sylvermane
12-29-2012, 03:29 PM
I have dreams almost every night about being Jessica. I often wake up sad when I realize it was just a dream. But they are good dreams and as close as I will ever get so I try to enjoy them. They aren't triggered by dressing though, they just happen. I havn't had the opportunity to dress in a good long while. I have found that the dreams are more frequent and intense the longer I go without dressing though... for whatever that means.

lauren_m
12-29-2012, 04:03 PM
I dream of myself in girl mode quite often, much more often than I'm able to spend time as Lauren while awake. As others have mentioned, I often find myself in uncomfortable situations in my dreams, like spending time with family and friends who don't know this side of me. Fortunately, though, no one has ever been mean or judgmental in my dreams; the only real cause of my unease is my sense that I "should" be embarrassed in those situations. And for the most part, the only real disappointment is waking up to reality.

ArleneRaquel
12-29-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't remember a dream of mine were I have been enfemme,

Tara D. Rose
12-29-2012, 04:28 PM
I've had a few of them at times. I think the count would be about 5 dreams of this kind. I had one just last night but not worth sharing it here. I told Snow about it this morning on that one. But I did have one where I was at work and running a machine and co workers kept walking by and giving me funny looks and some laughter at times. I couldn't figure it out. So I went to the rest room and looked in the mirror and saw Tara. OH MY GOSH. I swiftly walked to my car and went home and didn't go back to that job. Then I woke up and had to go to work. I got there and looked around at everyone for some funny looks, but nothing though. But I still kept looking in the mirrors at work just to make sure.

bimini1
12-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes and it's always some stressed out situation. Either being caught out in public and outed and it gets back to my job or something like that.

What I have always wondered about are those who are true TS. Do they dream about their anatomical male selves?

AngelaKelly<3
12-29-2012, 07:58 PM
I always dream about my femme self. I've been having dreams like this since I was little, but I most remember them starting during my teen years. I'd dream about just waking up as a girl one day and being quite happy about it really :)

julia marie
12-29-2012, 08:10 PM
I've had a few dreams where I get caught in some family situation mostly or partly en femme (family not knowing my secret) and I have to find some way to stash bra, forms, etc., and then find a way to get back into drab clothes, which, of course, are in a different room. Diagnose this one!!!

bcpmax
12-29-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm walking in a park; the sun is setting; I'm in a short purple dress, leggings, and purple heels, my hair is long and I brush it from my eyes; I hear a car alarm; it's getting louder; What is that? I wonder, It's sounds like my...; I wake up to my alarm clock.

Kathy4ever
12-30-2012, 05:08 AM
I dream alot. I'm in a place right now that to only way to be fem is by dreaming. I don't mind dreaming but I have been not sleeping well lately and this not helping. I do get to put on some lipstick and I'm wearing satin pajamas but always want more.

Traceyjo
12-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Almost all the dreams I have that are related to my crossdressing have me in a situation where I am in danger of being caught out. My wife is the only person who knows about my femme side and it is always other people in my dreams that are likely to see me dressed. It is always a relief to wake up and find out that the embarrassing experience wasn't real.

Angela Campbell
12-30-2012, 07:21 AM
Before I accepted myself I used to have dreams all the time where I was a girl. I don't know if I was just dressed that way or if I had all the "plumbing" too, but after these dreams I would have a very strong urge to dress up. Sometimes this urge would last for weeks. There was no embarrassment at all in the dreams, but a good feeling like this is how it should be.

Annette Anderson
12-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Some dreams i think i did feel "enfemme" but some others i just felt like a woman.In one dream,I had a beautiful polka dot dress on and a guy was staring at me,i did not feel uncomfortable at all.

Raychel
12-30-2012, 08:20 AM
I did have dream about my crossdressing at times, But not so much lately. On a rare occasions I may, but mostly they are just weird dreams. Totally unrelated to my dressing, Mostly about work and maybe some other issues.

Not very often fun dreams. :sad:

Michelle 51
12-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Almost all the dreams I have that are related to my crossdressing have me in a situation where I am in danger of being caught out. My wife is the only person who knows about my femme side and it is always other people in my dreams that are likely to see me dressed. It is always a relief to wake up and find out that the embarrassing experience wasn't real.

Tracey... You and me must be a lot alike because you hit the nail right on the head.The dream is nice and then it gets to a point where I'm in a embarrassing situation and it feels good to wake up.

Sometimes Steffi
12-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Yes, I've had dreams starring Steffi, but only over the last several months.

I have even had dreams within a dream in that I am crossdressed and then wake up (in my dream) and then really wake up.

Ms. Laura
12-30-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm jealous of you all with happy dreams. Nearly all of mine end up with me running into my family somewhere. :( (as in Father, Mother)

Damnable family, they even get on your case when you are asleep!

Diane Edwards
01-09-2013, 11:26 PM
I've had more than a few lucid dreams where rather than being dressed, I am female. The few times I've woken up at the tail end of such a dream I'm always a bit disappointed that I'm not female in body, only in spirit. And when I do have such dreams I see myself in my 20's, looking much as I did back then. (I have always made a better looking woman than a man. Not that I'm complaining!)

CassandraSmith
01-10-2013, 12:58 AM
Regarding the OP:

Yes! I was able to invoke intense dreaming about my femme self by wearing my spikes to bed on some nights. It worked for a while but then didn't seem to have the same magical power. I'm not sure how to reactivate it either.

Kate, you are my idol! You go girl.

Tracii G
01-10-2013, 01:13 AM
I do have CD dreams every once and while and they are always nice to have.I have them in groups it seems like.
2-3 nights in a row sometimes.
I have had dreams where I had a nice female body, boobs, hips, butt the whole enchilada.Those are fabulous dreams.
Had one a few nights ago too.
It started with my alarm clock going off and me getting out of bed in the dark shutting off the alarm.
I could feel my hair half way down my back.I ran my fingers thru it and brought it around front and looked down in the glow of the night light in the bathroom and I saw a most wonderful sexy female body.
I won't go into detail of my shower but in the middle of it my "husband" stepped into the shower.EeeeeeK and Oh wow.
That was a first for me having a dream like that.

genevie
01-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Two weeks ago was the last dream. I dreamt that I woke up, looked in the mirror and I was a cute girl. I felt great. Then I woke up depressed. Funny, a couple of days ago, my wife and I are eating lunch in a restaurant and I see a girl at another table who looks just like I did in the dream. I pointed that our to my wife. Funny smile. No reaction. I've been looking for ways to tell her. Years ago we had odd times with me dressing up with her. That ended with her being resentful, afraid I was gay, not understanding and generally negative about the whole thing. Last week I got a manicure with my nails polished. Tomorrow we are getting pedicures together. She said we can make this weekend all about pampering. Time to try again? She seems to be enjoying the sharing.

laceslip
01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
I have to share a recurring dream I have been having as of late. As many of us do, I adore lingerie!! This dream involves me visiting someone, sometimes it is a family member, sometimes a neighbor. I am asked to watch there house when they are out of town. When I get to the house they always tell me they have a room full of things they are trying to go through to give away or sell and not to worry about it. Of course the first thing I do is got to the room. Everytime the room is filled with incredible vintage lingerie. I mean lots and lots and lots of it. The dream is very vivid with me going thru each piece of lingerie and setting aside the ones I would like to take. It seems that many of the pieces are ones that I remember as belonging to my mother, older sisters, cousins etc. When I was young those people were my source for lingerie, I was always rading there dresser drawers to fullfill my fetish.

As an adult that now dresses fully and with a collection of my own gorgeous lingerie I am not sure why this dream comes about so frewquently. I must say I really enjoy it, it is very strange how vivid it is, the details is incredible. Just wanted to share that with all you girls. Look forward to your thoughts!!

xxooo

Mandy

NeKoi
01-18-2013, 03:15 AM
Once I had this dream where I had to change (can't remember the reason for it thou, along the line my clothes becoming dirty) then someone passed me teal bra and panties which I put on after some hesitation(way before I started CD). After which was a sweet pink dress dress. Everything fitted so well, and somehow, I had the nice curves to carry it all off. Then I headed out and met my mom, and walked... and suddenly just woke up....

As far as I remember... most dreams are weird. especially the ones that can be remembered...

SarahMarie42
01-18-2013, 04:06 AM
I've had a few, but I can't place them all immediately, as only one such dream stands out amongst the crowd. The dream of which I speak occurred when I was in elementary school -- I assume when I was about ten or eleven years old -- and involved my being a woman, much older (the age I currently am now), out with my friends at a bar. I had medium length black hair, was wearing a blue dress, pumps (can't remember what color those were, though xD), a necklace and bracelets, had breasts, hips -- the whole shebang -- and was quite happy with myself. I've actually attempted to model my waking-life femme persona after the form I'd assumed in my dreaming life :]