PDA

View Full Version : What a great Saturday!

**Sasha**
11-19-2012, 08:05 PM
I always try to be modest with my CD, because I sprung my affection for women's clothing after we were married. So I can understand going too far could be detrimental.
For the most part, I do what I want, but only her and I know about my CDing (kids and family out of the loop) and I NEVER leave the house en femme (other than under dressing).

Occasionally, I ask her to put her makeup on me. Its probably been six months since the last time, because if I'm going to wear makeup, I want there to be enough time in the day (several hours) to enjoy it, instead of washing it off 1 hour later. With kids in the house, my work schedule and wanting to spend time with my wife outside of the house, I really never get the make up.

But Saturday, I drove her to Ulta and had her help me pick out my own makeup. Big step for me, I never owned my own makeup! I now have a small little purple pouch with Foundation Primer, Foundation, Finishing powder, mascara, two shades of lip gloss, and two pallets of eye shadow. Then had her show me how to do it myself. Very excited.

It excites me every time I open my lingerie drawer and see my pouch and I can't wait to put it on again. Now that I have my own, I may just wear it more often!

:daydreaming:

Cynthia Anne
11-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Good for you! I love hearing storys where someones SO helps with there spouses cding! Have fun!

MeganHenry
11-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Good for you! I'm looking forward to that day as well...post some pics, would love to see the results!

Bree Wagner
11-19-2012, 09:37 PM
That was very nice of your wife! Enjoy your practice time, there's always so much to learn.

bridget thronton
11-20-2012, 02:37 AM
Makeup can be an adventure - enjoy

Beverley Sims
11-20-2012, 06:26 AM
Another small step for a woman, another giant leap in your relationship. :)

kimdl93
11-20-2012, 09:24 AM
That's great, Sasha. It seems that you and your wife have a very good relationship and as time goes on, and the kids grow up, you'll have the opportunity to enjoy this even more. But, why not plan some time away from the kids with your wife - every couple needs a break. And use that break to explore more with your wife.

Tina B.
11-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Kim, as I remember, time away from the kids, should be spent doing things with the wife, not using her time to enjoy yourself, Sasha, now that you have your own make up, use it, it goes bad if it gets to old, and just putting it on even if you have to take it right back off, helps you improve your skills, and it's lot's of fun, and can give you a girl moment even when you can't spend time dressed. but be sure to get it all off, it leaves tell tell signs.

reb.femme
11-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Hi Sasha,

Getting makeup the first time is a thrill. Luckily, my wife rarely uses makeup so she donated a makeup bag she received as a present, to me. It is jam-packed with foundation, lippy, eye shadow and mascara, plus lots more.

I only use makeup on the weekends though as 90 minutes of putting on, only to remove after an hour or so is a waste. Luckily, my kids left home years ago, we were very young parents to start with, but I feel your pain with not getting the opportunity to dress as and when you'd like. Have fun when you get to play,.....and of course, pictures please! :)

Rebecca

**Sasha**
11-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks for all the comments! I have been watching several youtube videos just to see different ways to apply eye makeup and such and I can see where I need to expand my foundation products to cover my stubborn beard stubble.
My goal is to one day be "passable", even if I can't leave the house that way.

Barbara Ella
11-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Congratulations Sasha. You have a most wonderful wife. Mine is similar in that she supports me, will buy stuff, but cannot see me dressed, much less in makeup. I hope you do get lots of practice time, as that is what it takes. It can be almost as enjoyable to put on makeup, and take a pic or two, as it is to dress (well, that is what I tell myself when i cant dress, and I will stick to that story). Enjoy.

Barbara