PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Dream (at least for me)

Nikki A.
11-19-2012, 08:33 PM
A few nights ago I had a dream that kind of scared me and yet it felt good all the same. I'm sorry I woke up before it finished playing out.
I was driving along in drab, went through some kind of cloud (pink fog lol) and without realizing until someone mentioned to me "what a girly car", my car was now pink and I was all dressed up and I never realized the changes and yet it felt so comfortable. I'm not one to dream of me as a female, and it's been a while since I've been out dressed.
Is my subconcience telling me you need some Nikki time?
BTW I wish it was a real nice girly car not my own painted pink.

Lady Catherine
11-19-2012, 09:27 PM
It may be that some time out IS in order. The mind has a way of telling us what we need.

Cynthia Anne
11-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Better take some time and be yourself Nikki! You don't want those dreams to turn into nightmeres!

Meghan
11-20-2012, 02:46 AM
It's crazy how these things can dominate our dreams. From an early age, I have had dreams of crossdressing almost nightly. Some have been benign, and a few have been scary yet thought provoking (such as waking up post-surgery with my organs moved inside of me).

My son tells me that dreams exist to prepare you for any possible situation. I think I agree with him!

Meghan

Kaz
11-20-2012, 02:51 AM
Dreams are definitely our subconscious making sense of things! This is why we should listen to them... but maybe with a pinch of salt! :)

Nowadays I almost always wake up dreaming of me as a real woman... don't want to get out of bed!

Beverley Sims
11-20-2012, 06:18 AM
The only fog I come out of occurs in Sacramento on the railway bridge heading for Reno.
The southern side is shrouded in fog probably pink from SFX and you emerge into the clear as you head towards Reno.
The wall of fog ends abruptly at the river. Most weird.