PDA

View Full Version : My BF and his Twin

GG7irish
11-19-2012, 09:45 PM
This is new to me and I was very nervous and still am a bit. However, this weekend I got to help my BF with makeup and hang around the house together. It was awesome and special.

I am looking forward to meeting his "twin" as I call Cass.
Thank you to all the tips everyone has helped and I look forward to many more from all of you.:daydreaming:

justmetoo
11-19-2012, 10:18 PM
That's excellent! I envy both of you (all 3 of you? :lol:), but more than that I'm happy for you and enjoy hearing about these kinds of stories.

DebbieL
11-19-2012, 10:25 PM
This is new to me and I was very nervous and still am a bit. However, this weekend I got to help my BF with makeup and hang around the house together. It was awesome and special.

I am looking forward to meeting his "twin" as I call Cass.
Thank you to all the tips everyone has helped and I look forward to many more from all of you.:daydreaming:

Congratulations, I suspect that you are going to be having a truly wonderful relationship together. Embrace Cass and your BF will be yours for life. It sounds like you might also be getting something wonderful out of it as well.

docrobbysherry
11-20-2012, 10:18 AM
There is so much more in ALL of us that we never show to even our closest friends and SO's, Irish. U will be VERY FORTUNATE if your SO share's his other side with u!

GG7irish
11-21-2012, 06:35 PM
I got to meet Cassandra for first time today.....I helped her do her makeup and get her all dressed up. It was nice to finally meet her. She is very beautiful!!! We hung out for awhile today. I'm still in love very much so and I must say she has some killer legs!!!! :)

Cassandra Lynn
11-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Oh my lovely, wonderful, accepting and supporting girlfriend, it was truly amazing.
You did incredible, this was a big step for you, and you handled it with grace and showed me nothing but love.
I thank you from the bottom of my gender variable heart.
And to think just a few short months ago I thought I'd never get to this point.

JenniferUK
11-22-2012, 07:28 AM
And a tear rolls down my cheek

Jen xxx

DonniDarkness
11-22-2012, 09:02 AM

You two are this CUTE!

-Donni-

MsRenee
11-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Very glad that you got to meet his twin, and helped her out. It has to mean alot to her for your help. Big hugs to you two. Love hese stories.
Ps. That kity picture is way too cute.
Renee

TonyaV
11-22-2012, 09:46 AM
Such a great story. I pray that one day, I'll have similar stories to tell. You two (three) are so lucky and blessed. I am very happy for you.

Hugs
Tonya

Bree Wagner
11-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Just wanted to add another note of happiness. I'm glad the two of you are finding it together.

-Bree

GG7irish
11-22-2012, 09:53 AM
Love the kitties now if my two cats could be so nice to each other :)

Jana
11-22-2012, 10:24 AM
It's great that you are accepting and willing to participate in your BF's CDing. That said, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I do want to share a thought with you. I understand this "twin sister" figment may help with accepting your BF's CDing. Also, from his point of view, the temptation to act it out is immense. This "character" serves as a buffer, and helps keep the everything "normal" through the illusion a 3rd party exists. Yet, you both need to be careful and not too reliant on this, as it may get old quickly and lead to mutual frustration. No matter what, make sure you guys communicate often and openly. Good luck to both of you.

PS: Again, I really don't want to come across as negative. It's just that I've been through something very similar. Feel free to PM me if you want to know more or bounce ideas.

Tina B.
11-22-2012, 11:12 AM
What a bonus, not only a boyfriend, but a chance to have a new girlfriend as well, have fun with it you two, or is that three.lol

Beverley Sims
11-22-2012, 11:18 AM
I see this as a very special relationship.
Proceed slowly and carefully, do not burn yourselves out.
I would love to think this could be a lifetime together.

Tracii G
11-22-2012, 01:06 PM
So happy for you both and yes it is a very special thing you have going on.

Megan b
11-22-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm so happy for you and your boyfriend but I'm also jealous too, I hope I meet someone like you in the near future that I can fall in love with and will love me back. Be good too each other and respect one another, wishing you both much happiness.

Cassandra Lynn
11-22-2012, 10:24 PM
I'm also jealous too, I hope I meet someone like you in the near future that I can fall in love with and will love me back.

You know what Megan, it is possible. I wondered at times too, felt like it was just never gonna happen. Then bammo.

Get yourself out there, join some dating sites and drop a few hints in your profile. I wish you and everyone out there looking for love the best of luck.

Now then, i notice some folks seem to be taking things perhaps a bit too seriously with my GFs 'twin' reference.
She is using it primarily in a lighthearted manner, it seems to her to be an easy way to separate us for the sake of the forum.

justmetoo
11-22-2012, 10:47 PM
Now then, i notice some folks seem to be taking things perhaps a bit too seriously with my GFs 'twin' reference.
She is using it primarily in a lighthearted manner, it seems to her to be an easy way to separate us for the sake of the forum.
My mother refers to me and my femme side as twins, too, in a simiiar way.

You seem to have the right approach. :)