PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to share

Lady Panda
11-21-2012, 01:00 PM
About two weeks ago my SO...got some breast forms....yaaays!!!! Lemme explain....when he/she came out to me he/she mentioned about breast forms and we talked breifly about them....that was about a year ago. about 3-4 months ago it came up again....and he/she showed me what she was concidering getting . The pair she picked out at first were quite expensive ...I said that those were a bit too expensive and asked if she wanted some help researching them...she said that she wanted to handle it herself. and I backed off and let it drop. a few months passed and the funny thing ...a couple of days before they arrived i was thinking ..hhhmmmmm I wonder if she was going to get the forms . She came home with a package I asked what it was and she said I'll show you later....I had no idea but gave in and gave her time to work herself up to showing me. as I was preparing dinner ...a thought came to mind that maybe my instincts were right that she bought the forms...and low and behold ...she secreted away and came out dressed complete w forms ...I was floored !!! In a good way!!! I thought how beautiful!!!! I was so happy for her and a might turned on. after a romantic interlude...we were talking and she told me she wanted to dressup for me and BE BEAUTIFUL FOR ME! I was on cloud nine!!! I had the biggest s**t eating grin.:D:love:

i totally got what she meant....I can totally realate.... that is exactly how I feel when I dress up all sexy for her. I was so flattered! I was on cloud nine!!! To be recipient of such a wonderful gift. Some one who took the time to be beautiful for me!!!
How amazing!!!

I am so happy that she is finally feeling comforable with herself!!! It made me feel soo wonderful!!!! That I could give such love and understanding so she could begin to totally love and accept this part of her.

She asked after that if the current Bra would still work I said probably not but we could find a new one to better suit the size of the forms. I had received an E-mail from Fredericks of hollywood that afternoon that they had everything 50% off that day ...talk about kismet! So I showed her the e-mail and we perused the sale and picked out a new one for her and ordered one for her ...I was a little naughty and asked If I could get one too being that it was a great sale ...I got one too:heehee:...Now we are waiting for the new goodies to come home.

i know this is silly but I just wanted to share ....I see so many stories that are sad and I just wanted to share a happy story!!!

Debra Russell
11-21-2012, 01:22 PM
OK.... sounds like acceptance..... but more info needed - are you a GG, a wife, gf, and your SO a cder ???................Debra

kimdl93
11-21-2012, 01:32 PM
I think your story is very sweet and I congratulat both of you!

Lady Panda
11-21-2012, 01:39 PM
OK.... sounds like acceptance..... but more info needed - are you a GG, a wife, gf, and your SO a cder ???................Debra

Hi Debra , i am in fact a GG who is in a relationship with a CDer. we have been together for almost 2 1/2 years. I am totally accepting and supportive of her CDing.

Kimdl93,
Thank you so much

Kate Simmons
11-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Sounds great Honey. Send me a PM if you'd like to chat sometime.:)

mbmeen12
11-21-2012, 01:57 PM
i know this is silly but I just wanted to share ....I see so many stories that are sad and I just wanted to share a happy story

Never never, silly and good for you too. You two will become even closer and stronger for it. My GG helped me too and we go shopping together for make up etc...Happy Thanksgiving xoxo Kara

carhill2mn
11-21-2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks for sharing! It is great to read about couples who are able to enjoy the circumstances in which they find themselves. Sharing these expeiences will be great for both of you.

Lady Panda
11-21-2012, 03:54 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

MsRenee
11-21-2012, 03:55 PM
I live stories like this cause it shows that there is acceptance out for the ones who are still in the closet. We all know how scary it was to be found out. Ive read more success stories and thats awesome. After a few days when all the bad stuff is aired out things have a tendenancy to have positive outputs for both. Congrats on accepting her for who she is. Means alot to us who have the same stories.
Renee

Diversity
11-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us! So nice to have a supportive SO. Good luck to you both. I hope someday my wife will accept this part of me, but I doubt it will ever be to the extent of the relationship that you both have. Good luck to you both for many happy times ahead and a wonderful life together.
Kind regards,
Di

Janelle_C
11-21-2012, 04:49 PM
What a great story. My wife is accepting two but she still has a little hard time seeing me fully dressed. But she is working on it. I think it's so wonderful that you are so supportive. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Hugs Janelle

Barbara Ella
11-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Thanks so much for sharing such a feel good story, Panda. I know my wife loves me, and this level of acceptance/participation is very far in the future for me, but I am so happy for you both.

Barbara

justmetoo
11-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks for sharing your story! It's always good to hear stories about people who love and accept each other.
(and I liked that you wanted and got a bra for yourself as well - hee hee )

SissyJane
11-21-2012, 08:06 PM
thats nice :):):):):):):):)

suzanne
11-21-2012, 08:28 PM
You and your SO have the kind of relationship that all of us wish we had and few of us actually do. You are a treasure and your SO is one of the luckiest girls in the world. I hope you have a long and joyous life together! Hugs

Beverley Sims
11-22-2012, 01:31 PM
Yours is a relationship to die for, well not really, but it is awesome in my books. :)

Bree Wagner
11-22-2012, 11:29 PM
It's always a great thing to hear wonderful stories of love like yours. I'm sure it gives a lot of hope to the folks out there still searching for it.

-Bree

Lady Panda
11-23-2012, 10:41 AM
It's always a great thing to hear wonderful stories of love like yours. I'm sure it gives a lot of hope to the folks out there still searching for it.

-Bree

This was one of my reasons for posting this wonderful story. The main reason was to celebrate and do a happy dance and just share some of my happiness. i also wanted to inspire hope for others that are CDing. That they too can find someone out there that is loving supporting and accepting.

Thank you all ladies for the loving comments!!!

bridget thronton
11-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks for sharing your very nice story

Lady Panda
12-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Thanks for sharing your very nice story

You are welcome. I am glad that you like my story....