PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for shoes, first time alone

AllisontheGoddess
11-21-2012, 05:50 PM
As you all are reading this I'm on the way to the mall to go shop for woman shoes=]. This the first time I've EVER been out shopping for this type of thing alone.0.0. Is anyone else going out shopping during this week for the sales?

Caroline C
11-21-2012, 06:54 PM
Never done that but good luck. Other items can have a bit of leeway but shoes either fit right or they don't. I've purchased other things under the guise they weren't for me but never tried them on in the store. I recently purchased a pair of Dana Buchman Espadrilles online. 18 bucks for an 80 dollar pair of shoes and they fit perfectly. Got lucky on that purchase. Hope you find something nice.

Cynthia Anne
11-21-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm not sure I'll get a chance to go shopping this week, but I'm sure it WONT be on Friday!

~Joanne~
11-21-2012, 07:42 PM
I am going shopping tomorrow after dinner. Yes it's going to be a mad house but I can get most everything on the list in one day and that makes it worth it :) None of it is personal shopping though....that comes in the next couple of weeks.

Good luck on your trip out Allison, if your enfemme or even brave enough, be sure to try your shoes on so that you don't have to return them, returns will be murder this time of year ;)