PDA

View Full Version : Brother or sister ?

Carla68
11-21-2012, 06:12 PM
If you have a sister or twin sister, when dressed do you look like her or may be pass as her ? (That could be fun) Some brothers and sisters may have the same facial features and some may not.

Angela Campbell
11-21-2012, 06:14 PM
No siblings but I look a lot like both of my daughters and my grandmother.

sandra-leigh
11-21-2012, 06:18 PM
My wife says I look like my sister when I dress, but that might be her form of needling me about being "fat" (which she tends to do more when I am dressed.) My face looks much more like my mother's (aged) face.

Carroll
11-21-2012, 06:19 PM
a few years ago I was dressed for Halloween and my mom said I looked a lot like a second cousin. Funny thing is her name is a female version of my real name

Cynthia Anne
11-21-2012, 06:37 PM
I don't see that I resemble my three sisters at all! Infact they have very little resemblance of each other!!

jessicapaige
11-21-2012, 06:41 PM
This is one of the reasons I really don't have much interest in wearing my hair blond like it naturally is... I think I'd see my sister when I looked in the mirror :eek:

Robyn2006
11-21-2012, 07:21 PM
I've a drop-dead gorgeous older sister who has always been an inspiration for me… Her beauty has always been a bit a yardstick which I always measure myself by (but of course… she could beat me for a cover shoot in pitch darkness). We don't have too much resemblance, never see her in the mirror, so to speak. But her ability to transform herself into supermodel status still leaves me breathless with my own possibilities...

Deedee Skyblue
11-21-2012, 07:26 PM
From a distance, when I'm dressed, I resemble one of my sisters - some of the pictures I've been taking surprised me with the resemblance. My wife thinks when I'm dressed I resemble my mother. My mother was a very elegant lady, so this pleases me.

~Joanne~
11-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Actually, Yes. My SO says how scary it is that I look like my younger sister. She says if she didn't know it was me, she'd swear it was her. Now, whether that's a good thing or not.....lol She does however have a lot of my facial features as I do with my mom.

Sally24
11-21-2012, 07:40 PM
Yes, I noticed that early on. One day I was just finishing up, looked in the mirror, and realizes it was my sister looking back at me.

laura_09
11-21-2012, 07:52 PM
No matter which wig I have on, my wife thinks I look just like my younger sister. I can definitely see the likeness myself. It's scary.

SissyJane
11-21-2012, 08:08 PM
i sort of do, in bad light with a fuzzy camera, :P

LilSissyStevie
11-21-2012, 08:18 PM
When we were growing up, people always asked if my older sister and I were twins. I never thought we looked alike but sometimes when I take a picture of myself with make-up on, I look so much like her it scares me. But she's 5'1" and 115# and I'm sadly... ummm... bigger than that.

BLUE ORCHID
11-21-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi Carla, No twins but sometines depending which wig that I an wearing I srr my sister or my mom looking back in the miror at me.

lingerieLiz
11-21-2012, 10:24 PM
One day when I was modeling an outfit for my aunt she said I looked and moved just like my mother. I should be so lucky.

MssHyde
11-21-2012, 10:32 PM
I have a sister that was younger but grew quicker. as kids sometimes people thought we were twin girls

Karren H
11-21-2012, 10:34 PM
Our milk man had a daughter that looked just like me enfemme! :D

Melissa73
11-21-2012, 11:46 PM
i definitely look like my brother.... (yet my wife says my legs are perfect for skirt wearing!

Barbara Ella
11-22-2012, 12:05 AM
I have a short blode wig (which I do not like at all) that makes me a spitting image for my younger sister, uncanny. With my auburn wigs, I look like my mom with a bit more meat on the bones, so to speak.

Barbara

sometimes_miss
11-22-2012, 03:50 AM
She's four years older, I'm four inches taller. When we were teens, I borrowed her clothes when she wasn't around. So initially, we were quite similar. Same skin tone as well, my hair a few shades lighter (she hated that). As we've grown older, at 60 she resembles my paternal grandmother the most (she hates that too). When I look in the mirror, I see.........my dad. I think it's the facial expressions that do a lot as well, my smile is his, my eyes as well. Know what? I'm happy about that. Other than being a very strick disiplinarian when I was growing up, he was a good, hard working, honest man who always tried to do the right thing, no matter how difficult, or even if it clashed with his own best interests.
But in the end, when I'm dressed up as a girl, yeah, I can kind of almost see my sister looking back out at me in the mirror (gotta change my hair color, damn it).

AnneB1nderful
11-22-2012, 04:49 AM
I showed my sister a picture of me dressed. She said one of my daughters looks like me. I think I look like a combination of all three of my beautiful daughters. But, I also think I favor the one my sister referenced.

joank
11-22-2012, 10:46 AM
yes. Sometimes in the mirror (using the corner of my eye) I have seen my (deceased) sister. Spooky/cool.

Beverley Sims
11-22-2012, 11:48 AM
The only twin relative I resemble is me. I am always telling people that my brother looks like me.
I don't have a brother or sister either. But I don't tell anyone. :)

Debra Russell
11-22-2012, 02:30 PM
I have three sisters -- when I am dressed we all look alike - except I'am the prettiest :D:devil:...........................Debra

BobbieB
12-23-2012, 04:22 AM
I have a sister and as long as I can remember she helped me dress and play with her dolls. We shared everything for years.
But do look more like my mother.

Nichola
12-23-2012, 05:07 AM
I have an older sister. I look nothing like her, but as a kid I think we shared the same taste in clothes:heehee:

kimdl93
12-23-2012, 07:43 AM
We do look alike...but I'm 10 inches taller and about 100 pounds heavier :(

Jocelyn Quivers
12-23-2012, 09:07 AM
In my own mind I like my sister, but I'm sure she would beg to differ and not appreciate the comparison!:eek:

linny_aggy
12-23-2012, 09:25 AM
i don't have a sister..but do look a lot like my mom....!!!

Cheryl T
12-23-2012, 09:39 AM
No siblings but I do resemble my mother somewhat.

DanielleT
12-23-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm fortunte to have an (only) sister that is very supportive of my lifestyle. She understands and appreciates my feminine side and has been a huge resource in terms of picking out clothing, makeup, how to be more ladylike and so on. She enjoys spending time with me when I am dressed and I really enjoy her company and all that she shares with me. Growing up we had never been that close and when I finally got up the courage to disclose to her that I am a very active CD, I was surprised that she shared that she is and has been a closet lesbian for some time. Ever since then, our relationship has become much closer and our (secret) lifestyles are quite complementary.

KatieTaylor
12-23-2012, 02:23 PM
The first time i went to a costume party en femme i was told that i looked like my sister.
Katie x

Frédérique
12-23-2012, 08:06 PM
If you have a sister or twin sister, when dressed do you look like her or may be pass as her? (That could be fun) Some brothers and sisters may have the same facial features and some may not.

I would never dress to look like either of my two older sisters – we are a generation apart, thankfully! However, I do have a female (first) cousin, two years younger than I, and, since we look somewhat alike, I will dress like her on occasion – I think her presence during my formative years managed to trigger the urge to crossdress. She’s some 1800 miles away, but I can approximate her. It gets complicated...
:battingeyelashes:

StephanieDragg
12-23-2012, 09:09 PM
Ive taken pictures and thought I looked like my mom when she was younger and have had a few that reminded me of my sister, even as a guy my mom says I look like anyone one of my 3 brothers at different times, lots of family resemblence
I guess

lingerieLiz
12-23-2012, 09:10 PM
The first time my aunt saw me dressed she said OMG you look and walk just like your mother when she was young.

xdressed
12-23-2012, 09:15 PM
I do resemble my younger sister sometimes, especially if I do my hair like her's (which is often the most effeminate way for me to do it as it obscures my masculine forehead) and we also have a fairly similar make up style

sometimes_miss
12-24-2012, 01:55 AM
I didn't look much like my sister when I was young; but she was six feet tall, so I was able to wear a lot of her 'last year's style' clothes when I was growing up, as there was always a bag of clothes in the attic that she simply wouldn't wear anymore. I fit into all her clothes other than her shoes, I had big feet already as a kid, I basically wore the same size as my age until high school, where it leveled out a bit (I now wear a size 15 or 16 shoe, depending on brand). In my teens, whenever I dressed as a girl, I would wear sandals, sneakers, or nothing on my feet. There simply weren't any huge female shoes available, anywhere in those years.

DanaR
12-24-2012, 09:05 AM
My granddaughter found a picture of my and thought it was a picture of my mother.