PDA

View Full Version : Presents for me or her.....?

pippinfort
11-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Its amazing what fantastic clothes are out there this festive season. I know i am waaay early but hey you have to make the most of a good thing! Each time i buy my girlfriend something glam i cant help but try it on myself! It often ends up as a keeper and remains in my hideaway closet. This little hideaway closet is now starting to bulge and i feel there maybe more surprises in the offing if a certain someone was to go looking. :straightface:

Tis this the season to maybe tell of my folly and to stop hiding myself and my clothes in the closet?

I am sure i will be single by New Year if i do.

~Joanne~
11-21-2012, 07:38 PM
I am so sorry to hear this Pippin. It's such a shame to have to hide things. I did it for a very long time myself, I consider daily how lucky I am that my SO is so accepting and supportive. Her wardrobe has grown just as much as mine has. I'd say to tell your GF but it's never easy to do. Can I ask how long your have been together? Is there a chance that she may accept if it's a DADT? The bigger question is, do you plan on getting married to her?

If you do, it's best to tell her before hand, if not maybe it's time to end the relationship and find the partner that you need.

JMO