PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving!

Jessicaa
11-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Glad to be back on the forums! :D

Just wondering what everyone on the forum is doing tomorrow for thanksgiving, it is personally my favorite holiday! :daydreaming:

Unfortunately during my thanksgiving i will be working all day, so it doesn't look like ill be enjoying it very much this year :sad:

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

Andrea Renea
11-22-2012, 06:24 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jessica and everyone.

I just put a pork roast and beef brisket (Dr Pepper marinade) in my smoker. My wife is also cooking a turkey.

suzy1
11-22-2012, 06:38 AM
Nothing. I am going to ignore it. I will have nothing to do with it. You go ahead without me.:sad:

Hang on, I just remembered why, I’m British!:doh:

Have a good time you people over there.:)

DAVIDA
11-22-2012, 06:46 AM
Suzy, you are welcome to spend Thanksgiving with my family.:hugs:
It doesn't matter what side of the pond you are on, you can still give thanks.:D

TonyaV
11-22-2012, 06:52 AM
Nothing special here -

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Kelley
11-22-2012, 07:05 AM
Going to my sister's, the family will congregate there. Sorry you have to work. I am thankful for many things especially thankful for all the wonderful friends here.

vplshowoff
11-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Happy Thanksgiving

Danielle Gee
11-22-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm going to my eldest Daughters home around 5 pm to celebrate the holiday with 12 other friends and family. My Sweetie was up till 4am baking cakes ,deviled eggs etc. She's napping now, but she'll soon get up and put the ham in the oven. I arose @ 5am and have baked 2 Sweet Potato pies. I wish all of you a safe and happy holiday!

Danielle

barbaraclothes
11-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Happy and Safe Thanksgiving to all. Cooking now for family visits later.

bridget thronton
11-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Family dinner and no shopping

Happy Thanksgiving

BLUE ORCHID
11-22-2012, 09:27 AM
Glad to be back on the forums! :D

Just wondering what everyone on the forum is doing tomorrow for thanksgiving, it is personally my favorite holiday! :daydreaming:

Unfortunately during my thanksgiving i will be working all day, so it doesn't look like ill be enjoying it very much this year :sad:

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!

Hi Jessicaa, just be thankful that you have a job to go to there are so many people that are out of work
that would love to trade places with you.

Bree Wagner
11-22-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm sure I'll be eating my way into a food coma with my family and then trying to snap out of it by chasing my crazy daughter around.

joank
11-22-2012, 10:39 AM
The two of us are staying home and cooking a traditonal dinner. I am getting dressed for the occasion but the SO will be in jeans and a sweater. I'll be in heels, skirt and all the trimmings. Talk about role reversal.

~Joanne~
11-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Going to the SO's parents house for dinner then she wants to hit the black friday sale (on thursday) at wallymart. so I'll eat then fight with hordes of china lovin zombies lol

Having a Great Thanksgiving everyone ;)

Beverley Sims
11-22-2012, 11:41 AM
No thanksgiving or Black Friday sales for me this year, I have to work.
I will make up for it next year though. Like I did last year in Seattle.