PDA

View Full Version : My Thanksgiving wish for you all

Barbara Ella
11-21-2012, 09:35 PM
To al the wonderful people here.

I was granted access to this forum on Thanksgiving morning one year ago. I was amazed that a moderator would be active on Thanksgiving day. I had been waiting for about 3 or so days, and had to wait until the evening before I could post my introduction.

In the past year a lot has happened, and it could not have happened without all the inputs from everyone here, and the support and guidance. I am still very new to this,, only 14 months in, and am continually afraid when new situations make me more aware of who I am and where I am going. The camaraderie of the people here has been the one thing that has kept my mind in one piece. Not always happy and smiling, but at least at peace with my true self.

I wish all you wonderful people the happiest Thanksgiving, and hope all yours will be happy and safe also. My year has been one of tremendous advancement. I hope you all have been able to achieve your desires and dreams, even if only in a small amount. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all this holiday season. Stay safe

Barbara

BLUE ORCHID
11-21-2012, 09:57 PM
Hi Barb, Joying this forum is something to be thankful for with so many wonderful members and friends.

Amy R Lynn
11-21-2012, 10:36 PM
Your kind words and guidance has helped me a LOT along the way, Barbara. The forum has helped me a TON as well, and I have to say that I too am very thankful for this forum! I can't believe how much I have come along with everything since joining here. I went from deep in the closet to being on stage with a microphone in front of a crowd (for less than a minute) within a year. Its been so much fun, and I have all of you to thank for that!

S. Lisa Smith
11-21-2012, 10:37 PM
I wish all you wonderful people the happiest Thanksgiving, and hope all yours will be happy and safe also. My year has been one of tremendous advancement. I hope you all have been able to achieve your desires and dreams, even if only in a small amount. My heartfelt thanks goes out to all this holiday season. Stay safe

Barbara
Thanks and same to you!!! I also love this forum!!

ArleneRaquel
11-21-2012, 11:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to you Barbara. You are oua great member indeed.

heatherdress
11-21-2012, 11:23 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlitbJKaYy0&feature=related

bridget thronton
11-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Happy Thanksgiving

Cynthia Anne
11-22-2012, 01:30 AM
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Barbara!

tammysmiles
11-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Congratulations for hitting the one year mark!

May you continue to find peace with your true self.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Barbara!

Julie Denier
11-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Have a wonderful holiday and thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and smiles with us ;)