PDA

View Full Version : PB to the rescue

5150 Girl
11-21-2012, 11:32 PM
So last night at school, I get in my car and call my Polar Bear to see if she needed me to stop and get anyhitng on the way home...
So while we talk, I hit the key.... Nothing! "OH $^!7" I exclaim... She's all "What"...
"The Outlaw won't start!" So, she say's "I'll come get you"... Anyway, she was out the door and in the truck by the time I could pop the hood and jiggle a cuople wires, and it kicked right over.... I know because I tryed to call back and cancel her and the Dodge Slayer. I think the Slayer made the trip in the same time it takes the 'stang when I'm in a hurry.
So, she folows me home just in case Outlaw has another eppisode... Later she's talking to her mom on the phone, and telling how fast she made the trip, as she was worried I might get raped or somthing in the dark, (yes, it was quite dark at 8:00pm, but campus parking is well lit) my minni skirt (which was actually knee lenth) and spikey stilettos, (actualy about a 3 in mid heel pump) Anyway, the story was funneer the way the bear tels it...
Oh, and BTW, it was just a coroded batery cable on the Indian Outlaw.... I had it fixed up in under an hour this morning.

Cynthia Anne
11-22-2012, 01:35 AM
Great story! It's great you have her looking out for you!

sometimes_miss
11-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Title made me think 'peanut butter'.

Rogina B
11-22-2012, 06:33 AM
She probably had a vision of you being molested while bent over wiggling the wires..gotta love it. Great girl to have your backside!!

joank
11-22-2012, 10:42 AM
School? Teacher or student and are you FT in the class? I guess I missed some details of your history.

Beverley Sims
11-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Sometimes I wish I had a Polar Bear like that.

Jorja
11-22-2012, 12:10 PM
It's great you have a PB to watch out for you. Now how do you get molested wiggling wires? I have a hand full of wires! :)

5150 Girl
11-23-2012, 12:21 AM
School? Teacher or student and are you FT in the class? I guess I missed some details of your history.

No, I'm a student... Am I full time TG on campus,,, Well,,, Atlest 75% time. THere are a few days here and there I miss, because of other obligations that may come up.
I used to be a TV news videographer, and the station didn't like it very well when I called a union,,, so now I find myself back in school @ 44 trying to reinvent myself/