PDA

View Full Version : Hoping for My First Outting

Rhonda Ann
11-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Today I will be going to a high school playoff game about 140 - 150 miles away. I'm going to make a quick trip to a near by city from where they are playing. Then I'm hoping to find a club or something that except CD (I do know the city is almost as redneck as where I live, even though it is a little bit bigger so maybe). I'm not at all prepared, I need a new dress or skirt and nice top, even though I am taking clothes and make up with me just in case time does not allow for a purchase. As I said this will be a quick trip an I don't want to waste a lot of time shopping if I can be out. It is suppose to be cold so I am planning on having my nails polished, (I will be wearing gloves the whole time) I'll already have my hose and panties on all I'll have to do is find a place to throw on my bra, a dress, my wig, and makeup and hopefully be good to go and I can do that in my truck if need be. What am I missing girls? Am I dreaming? I guess if it doesn't work out I can do a little shopping for a dress or 5 while I'm there so I'll be ready the next time. As the title says, this will be my first time out in femme and if not today I feel it coming soon. I need all the help and suggestions I can get.

Michelle 51
11-23-2012, 06:08 AM
Hope it works out for you Rhonda
You'll always remember the first one.Just the thrill of being out and about in femme.WARNING It can be very addicting hehe.

PretzelGirl
11-23-2012, 07:15 AM
The biggest thing about the first outing is trying to temper the nerves and have fun. It is a milestone, but don't forget to live in the moment. Smile and have a blast!

Beverley Sims
11-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Standing on the edge waiting to go out for the first time reminds me of a baby bird about to leave the nest. :)
All the best in your new adventures.

MsRenee
11-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Butterflies in the belly I still remember my first time out. I was so nervous I parked inside the garage and took the light bulb out so no one could see me driving in or out. You will be just fine girl once you make the leap. Just do it when you feel its your time hun. I wish you tons of many more times out once you clear the threshold.
Renee

LauraLuvzMuzic
11-23-2012, 10:19 AM
don't forget perfume. it just adds to the whole experiance

Rhonda Ann
11-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks for the support ladies, I really, really appreciate it right now. And thanks Laura for reminding me "can't forget the perfume". The part I am concerned about is, I know this city pretty well it's really a redneck-hick city. Even though there are parts of the city I have not been to, I'm thinking/hoping I know a part where the people are more open minded. I won't let the trip be a total loss, if I can't find something I WILL go on a shopping spree. I am planning a trip to Dallas and I do know a place there I will go and I will need the clothes. As I make those plans I am hoping to make connection with some girls in the Dallas area.