PDA

View Full Version : Helping my SO with her fears about dressing desireslly enj

cdtraveler
11-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Having come out to my SO this year it's been quite a journey for both of us so far. She's surprised me so much and I love her more than ever because of her efforts to understand. The main thing that I think keeps us stuck though is her fears regarding how far I feel the need to explore and pursue my cd impulses. Feel like she'd actually enjoy learning about this side of me but is afraid to do so would only encourage me more
Good example is touching my shaved legs to hers. I so wanted her to touch them and tell me how good they felt (I could tell she liked it). Anyway my advice on this would be welcome

AMANDA

Beverley Sims
11-23-2012, 09:37 AM
Don't bother asking her to tell you how good it feels, this destroys the moment.
Let these situations evolve naturally and without prompting.

MsRenee
11-23-2012, 09:42 AM
I think the easist solution would be for you two to just sit down and have a nice chat about it. That way everything is out there If she has fears then this way she can tell you about them. We all have had the same talk. I know we did and it helped her truely understand how far I was going to go. Once she realized I wasnt going to transform any further she was ok .
Renee

deebra
11-23-2012, 09:43 AM
I agree with you, she is afraid to encourage or compliment you on your "new" male to female changes because she is fearful of how far you will take it and it may turn out to her loosing the man she married. She married and fell in love with a male, not a MtF CD. You will just have to be patient and take it very slow with her, this is kinda difficult for her to accept her man becoming female in certain areas. She's probially uncomfortable with touching what once was masculine and to some degree hairy legs that are now smooth and womenly. Maybe she feels like she is being sexually intimate with another female which could make her uncomfortable in the role of a lesbian. Now the good side, as she slowly gets use to this and it ceases to be a threat, she just might warm up to the feminine intimacy between the two of you, your little secret just between the two of you and the closeness of shopping together and sharing this new intimacy that girls share when they connect with each other. The end results could bring you closer and from what you've said I can see this happening.

kimdl93
11-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Don't fixate on things like your legs. Try to make this about your SO...and how exploring can be fun for her.