PDA

View Full Version : advise me please

Lotte L
11-29-2005, 03:31 AM
Hi girls,

Yesterday my wife Anna had a jobintervieuw and I had to advice her how to dress, she looked verry professional and chique. Whenever Anna goes shopping I'l go with her ofcourse. All the time I attend her to items that will look good on her. For yaers she was looking for a short leather jacket and guess who found her one that gives her the looks of a goddess.

Anna knows of me being CD but she ca'nt cope with it, but lately I feel some slight change. She do'nt make remarks anymore about my polishd toenails and yesterday she asked me why do'nt you buy yourself a pyjama or even better a lovely nightdress.

What do you think?

Shall I run to the store and buy one.
Do I ask her to come with me and buy one.
Do I ask her to buy me one as a christmas present.
I'm curious.

Love,
Lotte L:rolleyes:

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 03:39 AM
I'd ask her if she would like to help you pick it out, maybe buying her something nice as well, and taking her out to dinner at her favorite restaurant.
B.

Tamara Croft
11-29-2005, 03:52 AM
I'd ask her if she would like to help you pick it out, maybe buying her something nice as well, and taking her out to dinner at her favorite restaurant.
B.Ditto that, that sounds like a good idea. Buying on her own might make her feel weird and she may not go through with it. Going together is a good idea ;)

cathy b
11-29-2005, 06:21 AM
l agree ask her to go with you as it was her ideal. GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!
hugs

Nikki A.
11-29-2005, 10:53 AM
Ask her to go with you but don't insist on it f she says no.

Kim E
11-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Hi Lotte ~
I think it would be nice if you asked her to go along and help pick one out. Maybe pick something out for her as well. I wouldn't wait too long though, sometimes a small flame goes out too quickly, unless its given some timely attention.

Good luck, hon, let us know how it works out.

Hugs ~ Kim

Jakie_Rose
11-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Hi love

Try shopping with her , go to a nice boutique not the Sears type. Go for romantic setting . I aggree buy her something nice

Then do the same with restaurant , show your appreciation with romantic diner at a very good place . If she does not have a place that she likes you can not mis with the local best dining spots . Have a look in the newspaper for the best of the best .

This may be expensive but it the long run it will be worth it .

:p

hugs

Jakie

mellisa's wife
11-29-2005, 12:01 PM
I would suggest a little shopping trip and pick out a nightie for each of you. That way she gets a little "reward" and who knows... it may become a regular event!

Lotte L
11-30-2005, 03:27 AM
Dear Girls,

Your advice is verry simmular, make's it easy for me to decide. We do'nt go out that often, but when we go we mostly dine in a excellent restaurant. I know her favourites. Anna prefers long walks in the woody hills up here or when not to cold bycicle trips. So one day we visit the shops and the restaurant and next we go for a long walk and I'l give her aerrings that I allready bought for her. Thanks again en let you know what happened.

Lotte:bw: