PDA

View Full Version : Plans fell apart

Rhonda Ann
11-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Nails done (toes and fingers), panties, hose, bra, wig, skirt, top and dress packed and ready to go and didn't forget the perfume YES! My first outing in dress.............

NO, a text from my daughter (just had a baby and all is well) well it seems things were too well, they released her a day early and because the rest of the family has been sick I had already told her I would pick her up. So my quick trip to another city cancelled. Oh well, family is always first.

I'm getting something out of this, I'm showing pictures of my nails, I thought I did a really good job :battingeyelashes:

192144 192145

BLUE ORCHID
11-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Hi Rhonda, My one and only Granddaughter is the most special person on earth to me.

Cynthia Anne
11-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Plans are made to break! Like taxes you can count on that! Congrads on the grandchiled! Nice color on the nailes! Hugs!

Beverley Sims
11-24-2012, 01:54 AM
These things have happened to me as well.
Big plans, all ready to go after hours of preparation, and.
10 minutes to undo it all because of family.
I commend you on family first, we can swear to ourselves but there is always next time.
Go pick up the daughter, GRANDAD. :)

Michelle 51
11-24-2012, 05:25 AM
Your nails look great.Nice job on them.Another day is coming.We have 5 grandkids and sometimes they change my plans for girl time also.My wife thinks its amusing when one of them will ask to spend the weekend since I spend a lot of my time home dressed .

Jay Cee
11-24-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm not overly close with my family, but if one of them called and needed help, I'd do the same thing. Kudos to you, Rhonda. And nice job on the nails.

MsRenee
11-24-2012, 09:45 AM
Your day will come very soon hun. Think of it as a dress rehersal and when it happens your gonna knock em dead. Congrats on he new addition to your family. Your fingers look great btw.
Renee

Tina B.
11-24-2012, 10:34 AM
Nice nails, but a grandchild is even better!

Rhonda Ann
11-24-2012, 12:05 PM
The reason I love this site is because of gurls like all of you. You make me feel good about who I am. Thanks to all of you. I know my girl time out is coming soon.