PDA

View Full Version : OMG I just did it!

pennitkr
11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
I actually got in my car, went for a ride, (driving in heels is cake BTW)
Stopped at 711 and went in while there was a GG (i think i looked better) stood behind her in line, made my purchase and drove away!!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

XO

Penni (on cloud 9.01)

Jorja
11-23-2012, 10:32 PM
OMG!!!! Another one has escaped!!!! Quick call the TRANNY SQUAD!!!!!:)

It is such a rush the first time, isn't it? Glad you made it out but now you will have to be very careful. It is addictive!

ArleneRaquel
11-23-2012, 10:34 PM
Lovely post doll. It is a great feeling isnt't ot ?

RenneB
11-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Ahhh the pulse ramps up and the drive seems to take forever..... remember these days as when the butterflies go away, the time will go by too fast...

Out and about is a great way to see the world....

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

GG7irish
11-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Driving in heels.....I had to share.....I used to have an old VW Bug, the floor was rusty and had to have a floor mat to cover otherwise i would get my heels caught in the floor boards. Once I caught my heel in the floorboard, ran a red light and got pulled over. I had to have the cop yank my shoe out of the crack of the car. No ticket he was laughing too hard. So ladies make sure you have good floor mats before you drive in heels :)

ArleneRaquel
11-23-2012, 10:47 PM
If I drove while wearing high heels no one would be safe. Great story as I stated in a previous post.

GeminaRenee
11-23-2012, 10:51 PM
Yes, it's the best, isn't it? Dressing behind closed doors is one thing, but there's so much more out there to be had. Here's to many more fun adventures! (:

MssHyde
11-23-2012, 11:04 PM
Penni

you have a lot going for you, cute profile, a little makeup help you would be a fox

Stephanie47
11-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Your story reminds me of the time I was riding in the passenger seat in my brother's rusted out Comet. I watched the highway literally pass through my legs. I'll settle for wearing flats to my destination and then change into heels. I also removed the floor mat on the driver side so it would not push under the gas and brake pedals.

Get another car!

Driving in heels.....I had to share.....I used to have an old VW Bug, the floor was rusty and had to have a floor mat to cover otherwise i would get my heels caught in the floor boards. Once I caught my heel in the floorboard, ran a red light and got pulled over. I had to have the cop yank my shoe out of the crack of the car. No ticket he was laughing too hard. So ladies make sure you have good floor mats before you drive in heels :)

Leah Lynn
11-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Ah, the sweet taste of freedom! Soon you'll be shopping en femme, out to dinner, a movie....

Victoriana
11-23-2012, 11:48 PM
Congrats. I used to do that sometimes and I know it was an interesting experience! I have stopped at a wig place before. Now I just stopped lol. :)

Ressie
11-24-2012, 12:26 AM
I think this website has had an influence on you. It only took 3 years after joining, took me over 4.

Barbara Ella
11-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Congrats to you Penni. The first time feelings can't be duplicated, and they only get better each time you get to go out and just be yourself with everyone else. Hope you get to do this more often.

Barbara

AmyGaleRT
11-24-2012, 12:46 AM
The first time I drove en femme, my fiancee was nervous about me driving in heels, so I wore flats. No problem there.

The second time, we were both wearing new 3" heels (hers were leopard print wedges, mine were brown ankle boots). Still no trouble.

It helps that my car is fairly new, without rusty floorboards to catch my heel in. :)

I didn't stop at a 7-Eleven though, either time...but the second time, when we were parked outside her friend's apartment, I did step outside and walk around a bit, to help get used to the boots.

- Amy

Cynthia Anne
11-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Good for you Penni! You will never forget that first time! Quite a rush isn't it!!!

Beverley Sims
11-24-2012, 01:05 AM
See you even think you looked better.
You probably did. Woo Hoo! :)

Kelli Ca
11-24-2012, 01:23 AM
Awesome I know that feeling your having, great isn't it?

Andrea Renea
11-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Love my early morning and late evening outings. gas station, post office, bank, etc.....

Have fun with it.

Jay Cee
11-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Awesome! That takes courage, girl!

Jenny Gurl
11-24-2012, 07:24 AM
It's the quickening, ok, I am a highlander fan. But soon there will be a time when all CD will feel an irresistible pull towards a far away land ... to fight for the prize. A full makeover at MAC and a shopping spree while attending the Southern Comfort Conference.......:lol:

jamie-upstate
11-24-2012, 08:41 AM
I love to drive dressed. haven't had the courage to shop dressed

Amanda_P
11-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Must be a night of firsts. I finally got the courage after a few drinks. I just drove 20 miles to Walmart to buy some leggings but they was closed so had to drive back home. Felt great

StaceyJane
11-24-2012, 08:59 AM
That's great! The first time is always special.

Melissa Cross
11-24-2012, 09:08 AM
Congratulations! You will always remember your first time out. My first time out was going through a drive through at Dunkin Donuts.....I was so scared!

stephNE
11-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Hi Penni, you did great and I'm sure you passed fine,
My first time out was to a 7-11 also! Steph!

rachael.davis
11-24-2012, 09:15 AM
It's the quickening, ok, I am a highlander fan. But soon there will be a time when all CD will feel an irresistible pull towards a far away land ... to fight for the prize. A full makeover at MAC and a shopping spree while attending the Southern Comfort Conference.......:lol:

That will be horrible, a group of TGirls drawn into a circle making cutting remarks, and snide comments until there is only one left
Actually that sort of sounds like last Saturday night.

MsRenee
11-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Well its about time girl. Welcome to a whole new world. Enjoy it.
Renee

pennitkr
11-24-2012, 01:37 PM
OMG!!!! Another one has escaped!!!! Quick call the TRANNY SQUAD!!!!!:)

It is such a rush the first time, isn't it? Glad you made it out but now you will have to be very careful. It is addictive!

Addictive???
I had an appointment to purchase a wig, actually bought 2!!
I had clothes to return in drab BUT YOU WERE RIGHT!
i got in my car and drove in broad daylight
stopped and bought a pair of shoes to match my dress
and then got my nails done.
Then I stopped at 711 again and bought a ticket for Powerball tonight .
Returned to my condo got out of the car like I was QUEEN of the world!!!

ADDICTIVE? HELL YEAH!!

XO

Penni

Carla Stevens
11-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Congratulations from another fellow escapee from their closet.
There certainly seems to be quite a few of use making that big first leap recently.:D

Jorja
11-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Addictive???
I had an appointment to purchase a wig, actually bought 2!!
I had clothes to return in drab BUT YOU WERE RIGHT!
i got in my car and drove in broad daylight
stopped and bought a pair of shoes to match my dress
and then got my nails done.
Then I stopped at 711 again and bought a ticket for Powerball tonight .
Returned to my condo got out of the car like I was QUEEN of the world!!!

ADDICTIVE? HELL YEAH!!

XO

Penni

LOL... Good Girl!

Eryn
11-24-2012, 03:54 PM
Everybody remembers their first time! You have a wide world open for you now. If you think 7-11 was fun, wait until end up dressed in a place like Macy's or Kohl's! :)

Rebecca W.
11-25-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi Penni,
It sounds like you had a lot of fun, good for you! There is nothing more liberating than to drive in a car fully dressed, including high heels. To get out of the car has to be a life changing experience and I have only done it in women's jeans so far. I really admire you and there is no doubt that you looked better than the GG in the store!

It is people like you that keep me motivated to dress and simply enjoy doing it.

Hugs,

lowxr
11-25-2012, 10:28 PM
I love driving in heels !!!

cindy777
11-25-2012, 10:34 PM
Way to go girl, you look great btw. This looks like it will be the first of many outings for you. Wow going into a 711 en femme is awesome, someday I might do that too. Your first time out is something you never forget. :)
Congrats.

Nikki_C
11-25-2012, 11:10 PM
Awesome! Great story! Thanks for sharing. :)

Vanessa Amber420
11-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Happy to hear you ventured out in public!

MaryAnn40c
11-26-2012, 02:48 AM
Way to go! Very exciting time for you!

monalisa
11-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Next thing you know you will be shopping at the Destiny Mall in Syracuse. You could easily pass.

Ashlee
11-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I just took a drive a little while ago too in broad daylight! I was home and dressed as I had some time before I had to pickup the child. I looked out and all my neighbors were all gone, all driveways close to me were empty!!!! This happens frequently as most people work in my hood but for all of them to be gone at once was a treat to take advantage of! I put on my wife's winter coat, walked out to get the trash cans with my wallet in her spare purse. The coolness on my legs, clicking of my heels and the wind blowing my hair and up my dress were awesome feelings! I brought the trash cans back and got into my truck and drove around the block with traffic etc all around! I returned and parked in my driveway entering my home again. The sound of my heels clicking, the feel of the nylons, the shapewear all felt awesome! I've driven en femme once before, twice actually back in 07' when I got a makeover and drove home to pickup the missus to to go a Halloween party. She'd never seen me en femme ever until that day. I've gone to Jamie Austin privately for makeovers w/out her knowledge (I'm deep in the closet) Sadly that was the last time, she wasn't too open to me dressing up so my adventure was short lived. Look forward to doing this adventure again!

linda allen
11-26-2012, 12:46 PM
Everybody remembers their first time!

"First times" are not all the same. My first time might have been dressing as a woman for Halloween many years ago. Not to actually try and look loke a woman, just to dress as one. More of a bag lady than anything else.

My first time might have been one of the times I underdressed in a bra, got in the car, stuffed the bra, then drove around.

Or, it might have been the time I finally bought a costume wig, stuffed my bra, wore my wife's blouse and my jeans and sneakers and drove around and got out of the car in a deserted parking lot and took a couple photos.

Or, it might have been when I dressed in the car in a parking lot, then drove downtown, got out and walked around among the people.

Each time was a thrill but each time left me wanting to do more. Now I have a decent wig and forms, my own clothes and shoes, jewelry, etc. I'm waiting to go out and do it right. :heehee:

marcy77
11-26-2012, 02:03 PM
I've gone out late at night to the convenience store and to wal-mart and walgreens many times and it doesn't get old. I always try to top myself everytime I go out wearing something new. I do it at night because my SO would hate it if I did that in public during the day. She has too many friends and family that would tell on me and embarass her. I'm planning a trip to a far off city so that I can go out dressed to the mall and to a nice restaurant. Until then, I will work on my confidence and my makeup skills at night.

pennitkr
11-26-2012, 06:31 PM
The stories you girls tell and the support I get do things for me that money can't buy!!
What a wonderful group!!
More updates to follow
And for you MONALISA it will ALWAYS be the Carousel to me... lol

XO

Penni