PDA

View Full Version : Did you start CDing with a relative's clothes?

heathr1
11-24-2012, 02:53 PM
If so, what item/s?

I did. Mom's denim skirt, leather skirt and lipstick.

tina 1103
11-24-2012, 03:09 PM
i think most of us on here started this way.. for me it was moms panties hose garter, and slips.... love a full slip....

Deedee Skyblue
11-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Mother's slips. Loved how soft they were!

jacques
11-24-2012, 03:19 PM
hello,
yes, I was about 8 year's old and wore my sister's tights - I wanted to be Robin Hood!
luv J

tina 1103
11-24-2012, 03:28 PM
i think i wanted to be robin hoods sister....

hello,
yes, I was about 8 year's old and wore my sister's tights - I wanted to be Robin Hood!
luv J

Lady Catherine
11-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes. my sister's dresses. I think I wore them more then she did. She was a tom-boy.

Renee W
11-24-2012, 04:59 PM
My sister's pantyhose and dresses were the first items. Then it was items from the mother's for whom I babysat.

darlaj
11-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Mom's wig, lipstick and seem to remember panties too. Been a long time ago.

sometimes_miss
11-24-2012, 05:18 PM
sort of; mom dressed me in my sisters clothes as a toddler. much later i borrowed her old clothes that were in storage in the attic.

linda allen
11-24-2012, 05:24 PM
My mother's bras and panties. My bedroom was next to the laundry room and everyone threw their dirty clothes down the steps in front of my bedroom door.

Funny how things work out in life! :heehee:

Newcdguy
11-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Started with mom. I loved her bras. I remember looking at them and wearing them with her socks as breasts. Haha. I found I liked the jc Penney catalog for the lingerie in it. That led to me finding my first penthouse magazine (different topic). I moved to her panties and slips and dresses.
Hugs
Stephanie

brenne
11-24-2012, 05:40 PM
Kinda sorta maybe - I was staying at a small apt. with my brother when he was sep/div/whatever - noticed a pair of red panty hose that probably was his x's - tried it on when he wasn't there ... ... ..... .. (I think that was my 1st CD action.)

Dinsdale
11-24-2012, 05:42 PM
I think I borrowed my teenage sister friends panties, That got me on the long road ahead of crossdressing

PinkCDgirl34B
11-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Mom's pantyhose, they were dangling in the laundry room and the temptation got the best of me... then slips, vintage nighties. Later on, whatever was in my sister's room that was easy to try on.... panties, prom dress, etc.

DebbieL
11-24-2012, 05:59 PM
I STARTED CDing at a girl friends house. I was there with 4 other girls and we all traded clothes, then they decided to get me really dressed up. I really liked it until her mom came home and made sure I couldn't play with girls anymore.

I then started digging into the dirty clothes hamper to try on my mom's "Church clothes", since that's the only time she got dressed really pretty. My grandmother caught me in her drawers and showed me a bunch of dresses in the cellar and told me I could wear those.

When I was about 11, I wore the same size as my mother and would get fully dressed as a girl and even go out for walks around the block.

MaryBeth1
11-24-2012, 06:12 PM
yes i started with my mom's girdle with straps that i was able to attach hose. then as i got older i would where my sisters poodle skirt and blouse and the wonderful feeling petticoats along with mom's girdle and hose

TonyaV
11-24-2012, 06:19 PM
I did with mom's night gowns and shoes. My sister did my make-up

anastasiafantasia
11-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I guess i don't exactly fit the mold of the "typical" crossdresser.Although, i know since finding this site there is no such thing; trying to figure whereabouts i roughly might fit in.I didn't start until a bit later in life.I was 25ish when i started so could buy things myself, although only ventured doing it online.Not so sure i could have otherwise.I started with the fairly usual starting items i guess of hose and panties etc... however.

Kati F
11-24-2012, 07:05 PM
The clothes hamper at 4 or 5 years old is where I got my start. Mom's panties and bras... then panty hose, slips and on and on we go. ;)

LadyPilot
11-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Started with mom pantyhose then in high school I had a GG dress me up to be her "wing woman" at a dance at the high school her boy friend attended. We had to do numerous dry runs before the big night. I passed and he never noticed. Love it ever since!!!!

Leah Lynn
11-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes, my aunt's dresses. She was my mother's baby sister and only four years older than me. She introduced me to stockings and garter belt.

Crissy65
11-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Mom's lingerie drawer was so intriguing! She made some sexy open bottom girdles and Berkshire hosiery

Angela Campbell
11-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Well yes I did. It is kind of hard at the age of 5 to get your own.

I Am Paula
11-24-2012, 09:53 PM
At first I fit into my sisters clothes as she is two years older. She and I would dress up, and play with make up. By the time I was thirteen or so, I fit into my mom's clothing. At the time my mom was a serious socialite, who had a formal event to go to seemingly nightly. She had a walk-in full of ball gowns and formal wear, all of it couture, by the designers I only dream about now. I remember spilling some beverage all over a floor length Pucci, in about '72. I don't remember any consequences of that one, but she must have noticed it sometime.-Celeste

Jilmac
11-24-2012, 10:06 PM
I had three older sisters so there were plenty of panties, bras, slips, girdles, and stockings to wear with their skirts and dresses, and I took advantage of all of it.

Julie Denier
11-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Started with Mom's pantyhose, then shoes and dresses.

MeganHenry
11-24-2012, 10:49 PM
My moms silky spandex exercise leotard... Loved wearing it! It fit like a glove and felt so nice...:)

Megan b
11-24-2012, 10:54 PM
I also started with moms pantyhose. I was hooked after one time; next came panties, girdles, slips, and then bras. Each item adding to the sensation of soft and silky. I was twelve years old at the time it all started; now I'm in my mid forties and I've just stating to go shopping fully dressed as a woman. It's a little scary but I also love it. Sounds crazy but that's just me.

Terri Semes
11-24-2012, 11:04 PM
I remember putting on Mom's panties ,girdle.bra and dress and parading around the house till she saw me and made me take them off.Never forget that feeling .

goodnhose
11-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Another for Mom's soft silky pantyhose.

Rhonda Ann
11-24-2012, 11:15 PM
I love these survey questions. Yes I'm like most the others, I started with my moms bra, hose/garter, panties, dress, makeup..........the whole bit when I was in Jr. High. When I was in high school and my two older brothers were in college, mom and dad went out of town frequently. I played dress up a lot! With moms clothes.

AmandaM
11-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Mom's and sister's clothes. Then a friend's mom's clothes in junior high. Then a 20-something lady when I housesat for her in high school, she had the best stuff. This was the 70's and she had a lot of minidresses. Then girlfriend's clothes.

Stephanie47
11-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I started with my mother's full slips. She would hang them in the sole bathroom in the apartment to drip dry. I started off trying to put them on without taking them off the clothesline. Still wet. Finally, I got the nerve to take them off the clothesline and try them on. I soon progressed to her bras and open bottom pull on girdles. I once snapped a bra strap on her only black bra. She never said anything, but, I suspect a woman would not have missed it.

Melissa73
11-25-2012, 12:16 AM
i did! i started with my sisters clothes, as we were 16 months difference in age! And usually, i would go into her room when i was home alone, raid the closet and try on everything.

Diane Smith
11-25-2012, 12:37 AM
I started with my mom's stuff, plus grandmother's and great aunt's (both on mom's side) when I had access to their closets. It sounds backwards, but my grandmother had much fancier and more stylish clothes than my mother -- she was involved in many civic causes and organizations and often had to attend business meetings, lunches and conferences. She was also closer to my size.

- Diane

bridget thronton
11-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Mom's clothes head to toe when I was 13 followed by a 10 year break

Meghan
11-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Yep,

Mom's makeup, pantyhose, panties, skirts, platform heels, dresses, nail polish. You name it, I borrowed it.

Meghan

Jessica Young
11-25-2012, 04:24 AM
Started with girls clothes that I found left around at my school, remember the first thing I ever found and wore was a single piece TYR swimsuit that I found left hanging up in the school's indoor pool. Single child so never had a sister around for help, but school did help me get into it and still to this day have kept it a secret from everyone around me.

Hope that doesnt sound too creepy of me...

ChelseaErtel
11-25-2012, 04:33 AM
Oh yes, my mother's when I was 6 or 7. There was no turning back. Pauses, but......same old story.

psion128
11-25-2012, 04:35 AM
It was mom's and my sister's stuff. Sad to say I should of waited until I was on my own. I got "discovered" and the whole situation was extremely embarrassing when both my parents lectured me on it.

LunaDarling
11-25-2012, 05:55 AM
mom, sister, stepmom, girlfriends. pretty much anything i could get a hold of. i remember being very young and being excited to get out of school so i could go home and wear my sisters clothes. my parents took pictures and thought it was funny... i did it so much they finally had to keep me from wearing her clothes and would lock me out of her room... wonder where i would be now if they had encouraged it...

Foxy Lady
11-25-2012, 07:32 AM
I started with my Mom's Platex OBG panties and stockings.

Maria 60
11-25-2012, 08:04 AM
I shared room with my sister for so many years so I had a full room of pantyhose slips panties everywhere. But I grew fast so I had to get my pantyhose from my mother or my girl cousins.

Rachel Lea
11-25-2012, 08:07 AM
I started with my mom's panty hose and then her 1940's dresses she had stored under the stairs.

Cheryl T
11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Of course...mom's panties. Then her bra and slip and heels and on and on.

adrienner99
11-25-2012, 09:55 AM
One day I went into my mother's closet. A little while later, I had on her yellow silk evening gown, 3-inch black patent heels, and her Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick.

Beverley Sims
11-25-2012, 10:26 AM
About six I started with my moms clothes she had stored in the attic.

Ressie
11-25-2012, 10:33 AM
Mom and sis (without their knowledge) both provided panties, pantyhose, bras, slips, wigs, dresses, shoes. Started out with panties very young and tried on a dress at puberty.

Didi
11-25-2012, 02:32 PM
I started with my older sister's girdle and stockings--loved the way they felt.

MssHyde
11-25-2012, 04:23 PM
I started with my sisters dresses and what would fit that was my moms. shoes etc.

I used to put my hair in curlers every chance I got, I kept my hair long. then later on I'd have highlights and body perms etc.
the long hair helped cover my earrings unless I wanted them too show.

I loved going to a beauty shop and having my hair permed then put in rollers and styled.

donnatracey
11-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Mom's dark red lipstick, wig and dresses......

RachelDenise
11-26-2012, 05:42 AM
It was my Mom's lingferie drawer calling to me. Bras, panties, girdles and pantyhose. I just loved it. Wish she was supportive or caught me and was supportive.

rachel_rachel
11-26-2012, 05:57 AM
My mum's shoes and and dresses, then my aunties dropped off a heap of stuff to my grandmas house to be donated so i tried all that on before it was gone..

demibra
11-26-2012, 07:07 AM
At about age 9, I discovered the laundry room treasures of mom's panties, bras, girdles, slips, nighties and sometimes nylons. Depending on if anyone was around, would determine my level of dressup play. I would dress all out if I was alone or underdress if there was someone else in the house. It seemed that everyday the desire got stronger and I got more engrossed in it until my mother sat me down for a long talk. That discussion will be for another thread.

tina 1103
11-26-2012, 07:13 AM
i think most of us on here started this way.. for me it was moms panties hose garter, and slips.... love a full slip....

i always thought my mom suspected, but she never said anything, almost wish she had said something

Patti Remick
11-26-2012, 09:12 AM
I am the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters that were 6 and 7 years older than me. For a young CDr our home was a paradise. My mother was a total pack rat and kept almost all of my sisters old clothes from when they were younger. So I was home, and many times alone, in a house filled with tons of perfectly fitting girls clothes. My sisters had so much stuff - dresses, skirts, blouses, jumpers, even their old shoes! I wore their panties, tights, vests and training bras, and pantyhose. I wore almost everything of theirs that I could and by age 9 or 10 I was one of the best dressed little CDrs you could ever meet. Complete outfits head-to-toe, inside-out! And this was the 1960s and girls clothes were GIRLY. One of my sisters even had some wigs (she was experimenting with her own looks) and they were just the icing on the cake for this little CDr. There were even ballet outfits and some skating dresses. I dressed almost daily from age 9 to about age 14 in perfectly fitting and age correct girls clothes!!

Luv and Hugs
Patti Remick

Audrey34
11-26-2012, 09:42 AM
I have 6 sisters and in my house we kept a big box of their old clothes in the attic. When I first started to dress up I would go up to the attic and dive into that box of my sister's old clothes. Since they were no longer wanted I ended up keeping a lot of them.
-Audrey

SandraV
11-26-2012, 10:10 AM
Just like some have said here already, started with my mom's clothes. Went on until I hit puberty and outgrew her :(

Lorna
11-26-2012, 10:45 AM
With no sisters (or brothers), when I started to take an interest in girls I was also fascinated by what they wore but the only female clothes available were my mothers. I tried some of her skirts and then some stockings and a girdle to hold them up. That gave me some idea of what all the young girls I saw around me must feel like - but opportunities to find out what they (as opposed to older women) wore were very limited and chances to snatch a quick try-on even more so.

Laura28
11-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Like most here i started with my mom's bras, panties, garters and nylons, even her dresses. I was about 7 when i started later when she would work after i got home from school it was wonderful i would totally dress and use her makeup. i can still remember it like it was yesterday. I think she knew but never said anything. After a while i stopped for a long time. But have come back to it on and off for many years, now i embrace it and no longer feel the urge to stop, and i am thankful my wife is very supportive and loves seeing me dressed she says i am so cute LOL.

alwayshave
11-26-2012, 11:39 AM
My first recollection is wearing my mother's merry widow from her wedding. For some unknown reasons it was stored in the closet of my bed room and temptation got the better of me at about age 6. I also had several older sisters and that provided its own set of opportunities as time went on.

shawnsheila
11-26-2012, 11:58 AM
I was 14 and it was my mom's pantyhose and Christmas part dress she hung in the bathroom

Jaymees22
11-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes, I was an only child so started with my mom's pantyhose, her simple black dress and lucky me she even had a blonde wig...Hugs Jaymee

scarlett
11-26-2012, 01:57 PM
I started with my sisters dresses and what would fit that was my moms. shoes etc.

I used to put my hair in curlers every chance I got, I kept my hair long. then later on I'd have highlights and body perms etc.
the long hair helped cover my earrings unless I wanted them too show.

I loved going to a beauty shop and having my hair permed then put in rollers and styled.

So you were "out" with your hair? How did the family feel about you rolling your hair? Would love to see some pix of you as a young girl in rollers.

Brianne
11-27-2012, 08:18 AM
I was home alone every afternoon after my father left for work and before my mother got home from her job. I tried on all my mother's lingerie, full coverage mid length bras, slips and those Playtex rubber girdles. What fun !

kimberlybates
01-03-2013, 02:19 AM
I started with an Aunt's long blue silk nightgown. I eventually would try other Aunt's and Grandmother's lingerie when visiting and they would be away from home.

AmyGaleRT
01-03-2013, 02:37 AM
My mother's dresses. I even remember the first one...it was pale yellow with long sleeves, elastic cuffs and waist, and a skirt which must have been about knee-length. I stood there holding it on its hanger...then took it off and held it up to me...then flipped it over and wriggled myself into it. I looked down at myself for a minute or so...then panicked, took it off, and hung it back up, trying to conceal the fact that I'd ever taken it down. But the seed was sown...

- Amy

Rabecca
01-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Started out with the neighbors panty hose down stairs hanging on the line.
Then mothers panty hose found in her drawer.

Lacey New
01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
Oh sure. I had (still have) a sister a year younger and between her and my mother, there were always some nice nylon brief panties in the laundry hamper. It did not take long before I tried on a bra with the panties and then when I was really daring and I knew I had the house to meyself for awhile, I would try on a slip and pantyhose or stockings. The fun never went away.

Ceri Anne
01-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Yes, it was my moms satin body suit and also a pair of corderoy gouchos. Never did bra or panties until I was married, then tried my wife's. Also wore her dresses occasionally until last year when i went and got my own stuff.

tina 1103
01-03-2013, 08:25 AM
i just love this thread, brings back such wonderfull memmories ... moms stockings bra and full slip.... felt wonderfull

StephanieH
01-03-2013, 09:00 AM
4th grade - used my 1st cousin's tennis dress and those little tennis panty cover things to be in the boy's beauty pageant - with a wig, and I knew right then there was something really special about this stuff - and I won that contest too!

genevie
01-03-2013, 09:47 AM
First bunch of times my mom's girdle and bra stuffed with socks. Then the hose and shoes. Thank god for the shoes. Now the best thing ever happend. My neighbors left on vacation for two weeks. I'm like 12 at the time and they wanted me to watch the house. They had two older teen aged girls. Yes, I spent whole days over there. Full outfits. Mixing and matching. I was in heaven. I was those girls for that time. I felt like crying when they came home.

Thanks for rekindling those memories. And thanks for all of you being here.

KaylaCD
01-03-2013, 09:49 AM
I guess like everyone else it started with my Mother's stuff, then I started buying my own.

Jessica Keys
01-03-2013, 09:58 AM
yes i started with my mom's girdle with straps that i was able to attach hose. then as i got older i would where my sisters poodle skirt and blouse and the wonderful feeling petticoats along with mom's girdle and hose

Yes Mary, it was the very same here. Have always like those garter straps hitting my legs as I pull them up.

Jessica S
01-03-2013, 10:08 AM
I was helping my mom sorting socks and a pair of my mom's Kneehi's were in the pile, I was around 4 or 5. Something clicked and I had to try them on. Then came pantyhose then panties and everything else. I didn't have sisters (I wish) only two older brothers(had to be careful) so everything was my mom's till I out grew them.

Carla4Guage
01-03-2013, 11:35 AM
I must be the exception here! I had no sister(s), only two younger brothers. I remember looking at Mom's clothes and thinking about trying something on, but never had the nerve and opportunity at the same time. First item I ever wore I purchased for myself (bra & panty set) at age 58 or 59. YEAH, some of us are really late bloomers, but then you can't get me out of them now. Anybody know anyone else who didn't start until in their late 50's> Just curious!

LauraBird
01-03-2013, 12:31 PM
LOL in reading this thread I realize I probably "outed" myself to most of my family without realizing it when I was ~4 years old.

Every time we went to visit my grandma, I was obsessed with these long spike-heeled boots she had. I always wanted to wear them. I remember my mom and grandma thinking it was adorable to see me walking around her house in those boots. I also remember my dad getting mad every time I did it.

outhiking
01-03-2013, 12:52 PM
I think I tried on almost everything of my sisters' and mother while growing up. I see know that it was a huge invasion of thier privacy, but they had really lovely clothes and I was soon hooked.

LoriAnn_CD
01-04-2013, 01:12 PM
I don't know if I could have used my mother's clothes, that seems off limits to me?? But I had an older sister and we were about the same size. I could wear all her clothes, even her shoes and she had this one pair of heels I loved!! I started with her bathing suit that was hanging in the bathroom to dry. It didn't take long for me to move on to skirts, dresses, bras, panties, nighties and make up. Among my favorites was a short red print dress, a short blue plaid mini skirt and blue sweater. My aunt use to give her nighties as gifts and she wasn't into them, she never noticed if one was missing. Again I had a favorite yellow baby doll with matching panty I often slept in that all night. Make up came from another aunt who was an avon lady - she gave all the samples to my mom and sister. I guess I was just a lucky girl.
Love to all and happy new year
LoriAnn

sexymarkwatson
01-04-2013, 02:32 PM
mom's thongs at first,than gradually to her bra.eventually to sister's dress,her pantys..it was really exciting to dress under fear..is not it?

Vanessa5
01-04-2013, 07:06 PM
My grandmothers pantyhose. I remember going to the bathroom and seeing them hung up. At first I just felt the sheerness. After that it was putting them on and.....ohhhh boy. Never felt so good. Then on to permanently borrowing them to wear when I could.

Allison Chaynes
01-05-2013, 09:34 PM
I started with my best friend's mom's panties. Not sure why but I just saw them sitting out in some unfolded laundry and thought I'd try them on. I was hooked and then moved on to my mom's.

Jenniferathome
01-05-2013, 09:41 PM
At 8 years old, my credit rating was pretty bad. They said being in second grade didn't count for much so I couldn't get a credit card. Of course there was no Internet then so nothing to order anyway.

I think we all started with clothes to which we had access. That would be our relatives.

madcitycdph
01-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I started first at about 4 or 5 with my grandma's knee highs and my mom's pantyhose. Then about puberty, I started wearing my mom's pantyhose again. Eventually I got too big for her clothes. She would by me pantyhose at the store and we'd order clothes together in catalogs.

Nathalie Antoinette
01-24-2013, 09:13 PM
Yes, at age five I wore one of my mother's dresses. That's my first recollection of wearing anything feminine.