PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally put on the wife's jeans!

Nikki_C
11-24-2012, 08:50 PM
I am a closet dresser and wife does not know yet...

Last Monday, I was working from home so I can get to the parents-teacher conference. As I get off the telecon a bit late and quickly grab a pair of jeans from the clean laundry basket. Rushing out the door as quick as I can as I am running late! When I got to school, I realized I was wearing my wife's jeans! It's has a tight top and bell bottoms! I love the way it looked on my wife and now on me!

Damn, it fits good and look nice!

Later that night, I told my wife that I wore her jeans and it fit well and looked nice and I will be keeping it! She rolled her eyes and said I can keep it!

So I wore it all week long!

Maybe this is the baby steps that I am taking...

anastasiaprincess
11-24-2012, 08:54 PM
She seems to approve that's good now go through her whole wardrobe lol ;)

Leah Lynn
11-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Most of my drab jeans have gone to the thrift shop; girls jeans for me! And she was so nice to let you keep them. What a sweet lady!

paulaprimo
11-24-2012, 08:55 PM
very cute story.

now with christmas coming you know exactly what to get her, wink, wink!

barbie lanai
11-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Wonderful to have a wife in your size. Doubles the wardrobe--hers.

LadyPilot
11-24-2012, 09:03 PM
This could be a good start to communication. I agree with Barbie L. as it is awesome to be the same size as you have doubled your wardrobe. Hugs.

stephNE
11-25-2012, 07:14 AM
That is awesome! and hopefully she will continue to share, good luck. Steph

Deedee Skyblue
11-25-2012, 07:43 AM
I don't mean to be negative, but I would be very careful about assuming that you have automatically doubled your wardrobe. My wife hates it if I wear her clothes, even if I ask her first. Those are HERS! The jeans didn't become shared, she gave them away. My guess is she already knows, and giving you her jeans might be a hint that you should tell her... but there are other ways to interpret this, too.

Bell bottoms are really neat. Keep enjoying those jeans!.

Deedee

Beverley Sims
11-25-2012, 10:53 AM
Er! I wore my wife's jeans because I lost the bet.
Yep! that sounds plausible. :)

Nice try, I hope the outcome is positive for you.

CDfan
11-25-2012, 11:11 AM
It seems like a great start to something. Maybe you can tell you wife. Having a relationship about crossdressing in the open is much easier, then being in the closet. It is hard at first, but in the long run a great thing.

Nikki_C
11-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Yeah... I better be careful. Last night she asked me "when am I getting my jeans back?"

Jana
11-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Accidentally? :heehee:

Deedee Skyblue
11-25-2012, 12:22 PM
I just had a thought. Offer to buy her a new pair if she'll let you keep those ones!

Shdow_dragoness
11-25-2012, 01:04 PM
lol I did same thing to my fiances jeans. they fit perfectly too. although what gave it away that they were hers was the fact that she is short, albeit the jeans looked short. She and I like dark wash jeans so it was in fact pretty difficult to tell whose was whose, until she got the ones with designs on the pockets for herself and I remain dull and boring.

MssHyde
11-25-2012, 02:00 PM
my wife is about my size, if she puts her pants panties or socks etc. in my drawers I wear them always. I tell her she gave them to me.

sometimes I'll throw the eminent domain word around. However some times I'll buy a girly things and tell her we can both wear it. its really strange she sleeps in my pajamas, I sleep naked or in her things.

she really does not approve of CD but she humor's me. if she did approve I'd go all the way.
my wife means too much to me not to put her feelings first.

Eryn
11-25-2012, 03:28 PM
I've made that mistake on a dark morning but it doesn't last long. My inseam is a long, my wife's is a short and she has wonderful curves that I missed out on completely so things were a bit loose about that region. After a short chuckle the problem was sorted. :)

stephNE
11-25-2012, 04:20 PM
We share a lot. Many times I have bought something (like a panty girdle), and only worn it once before it disapears. Weeks later I'll spot her wearing it or find it in one of her drawers. Steph

Richelle423
11-25-2012, 04:49 PM
I remember about 6 months ago I tried my GF's jeans on for hoo and haha's and she told me they looked good on me(She a size 18 me a 14) well I bought a pair from walmart levis signature size 14 a month and a half ago and I forgot to take them 0ff before she got home from work.She hasn't said a thing to me yet.I .But I have been wearing womens jeans out in the open and I have not been getting any negative coments yet from anybody.I usually do my own laudry so she doesn't see what I wear but I know she does.:heehee:

Oilpainter35
11-25-2012, 05:39 PM
Okay my take on this was her eye roll was due to the fact that they fit YOU...Not something most women like the idea of...Their man wearing their Petite jeans....."Oh Honey they are not Petite ....heck they are big enough for me to wear...." kinda thing... Thus her non-comment eye roll...That is how my simple brain sees it this time.

Rosabella
11-25-2012, 05:51 PM
My wife recently gave me her used Coldwater Creek jeans since she can fit into a smaller pair now. I love the stretchy tighter fit of them since I tried them on. They are the only jeans I wear now. I'll only take of hers what she gives to me. I have a special place for her used items like this that she gave to me. She'd prefer I not crossdress, but just wants me not to do it in front of her.

Barbara Ella
11-25-2012, 05:53 PM
Glad this worked out for you. Agree with others, don't take this as a sign to invade her wardrobe, but an opportunity to replace them, and then remark, that they look so good, you need some new jeans anyway, so you might like to have another pair or two, and would like her to get some new ones too.

Barbara

Eryn
11-25-2012, 06:09 PM
The size differential of women's jeans versus male jeans is interesting. The "long" or "tall" length tends to translate to an inseam of 33 or 34 inches, quite long even by male standards. Many GGs size their jeans to work with their high heels, hence the availability of those longer lengths.

Good for GGs, good for me! :)

Tracy - new dresser
11-25-2012, 06:20 PM
I don't mean to be negative, but I would be very careful about assuming that you have automatically doubled your wardrobe. My wife hates it if I wear her clothes, even if I ask her first. Those are HERS! The jeans didn't become shared, she gave them away. My guess is she already knows, and giving you her jeans might be a hint that you should tell her... but there are other ways to interpret this, too.

Bell bottoms are really neat. Keep enjoying those jeans!.

Deedee

yeh my SO kinda gets annoyed if i steal her things so ill be like fine ill buy my own lol, its wierd with my SO cause shes always changing size so ill wear her size 12(aus) when shes a 14(aus) and then we swap when shes back to a 12(aus) lol

RADER
11-25-2012, 06:49 PM
I have been wearing Fem Jeans for about 4 years now. Now go and borrow a skirt and wear it.
I want to see what she says about that. Good Luck!
Rader

Nikki_C
11-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Okay my take on this was her eye roll was due to the fact that they fit YOU...

I am pretty sure that is exactly what she was hinting... :)

Nikki_C
11-25-2012, 09:39 PM
Now go and borrow a skirt and wear it.
I want to see what she says about that. Good Luck!
Rader

She did mention "What are you going to wear next? My skirts?"
I smiled in silence...

On that note, I am a avid snowboarder and my wife and kids are also intermediate snowboarders. My wife wears thick pantyhose with her snow pants. She claims that it keeps her warm better than the UA tights that I wear. I said "No way!" She has said maybe I should try on one of her pantyhose to see for myself.
Maybe I need to take her up on that challenge. Now... How should I bring it up?

linda allen
11-26-2012, 08:47 AM
I accidentally wore my wife's jeans many years ago. We were moving and had packed all the lamps and it was dark and we needed to go out to a fast food restaurant. I commented at the restaurant that my jeans seemed a little loose and she looked at them and began laughing. I had put on a pair of hers by mistake.

Now, I wear my own women's jeans.

I Am Paula
11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Rushing to get ready to go to Nascar, instead of putting on my 'Larry the cable guy' T-shirt, I accidentaly put on my wife's cocktail gown. Boy was I red faced when Bubba pointed that out to me. Seriously, women's jeans are the ONLY way to go-Celeste

RADER
11-26-2012, 04:15 PM
She did mention "What are you going to wear next? My skirts?"
I smiled in silence...

On that note, I am a avid snowboarder and my wife and kids are also intermediate snowboarders. My wife wears thick pantyhose with her snow pants. She claims that it keeps her warm better than the UA tights that I wear. I said "No way!" She has said maybe I should try on one of her pantyhose to see for myself.

I worked Construction for many years. In the very cold months, I would wear "Dans kins" tights,
the real shinny type. They kept me much warmer than mens long under wear, and being slippery,
they would not "stick" to the inside of your work clothes. That way I could bend over and not
have my pants pull down. I use to enjoy working outside in 5 bellow weather, just because I could
wear my tights.
You tell your wife you heard that Foot Ball Players wear Pantie-hose in cold weather for the same
reason, to stay warm.
Rader

deebra
11-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Nikki, this is my read on this, she was just joking when she said keep them and to validate this point she asked for them back; not wanting her husband meaning you to wear her or female jeans. This is your opening to break the ice on your desire to CD, give her her jeans back and tell her they felt really good while you were wearing them and you are going to buy some bootcut girl jeans for yourself and start wearing them in place of your male jeans. After she swallow's really hard and gives you that "I can't believe what you just said, look" you need to follow thru with this. All gg's and cd's know you need to wear tight fem panties under tight girl jeans, boxers and tighty whities just don't cut it. Next step when you tell her about you switching to panties to go with your girl jeans ; WELL, tell us how it went if you survive it.*&%#$

deebra
11-26-2012, 06:34 PM
I forgot to mention in my previous post, I wore my bootcut girl jeans with bikinni panties yesterday and today and we all know how good they feel and love the tight, soft fit. As always nobody said anything and I enjoyed every minute of it. A bra, fem top and my D forms would only have made it so much better, just can't figure a way to hide big boobs.

Cassandra Lynn
11-26-2012, 06:46 PM
She has said maybe I should try on one of her pantyhose to see for myself.

She's right, of course, and instead of raiding her supply, why don't you go on down to the local deparrtment store and stock up for yourself.

It's no big deal, i've even run into many men buying them and i think a good share of them are not CDs, but look for tights and not pantyhose, they are stronger, warmer and will last longer.

Oh and good on you for fessing up about the jeans, saves you the trouble of having to always wait to the last minute and 'accidently grab' (:heehee:) the wrong jeans.

Diversity
11-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Hi Nikki,
Sounds like things are moving in the right direction!
I had a similar situation in that I bought my wife a dress and she did not like it. She then turned around and told me I could have it!
Good luck to you!
Di

wilt575
11-27-2012, 07:22 PM
This could be a good start to communication. I agree with Barbie L. as it is awesome to be the same size as you have doubled your wardrobe. Hugs.

We got behind in doing laundry one day so I grabed a pair of her jeans(which I already knew from experience would fit. This was the good start for us, and my finally being out to her. Didn't double wardrobe, but now it's one closet and our wardrobe. As far as jeans and slacks, I'm lucky she is short and wears petite or short, which is perfect inseam for me, also have natural curves in hips,waist and butt wich makes for good fit and shape. Hugs all.