PDA

View Full Version : Purse, jacket, carry-on . . .

Persephone
11-25-2012, 01:42 AM
The title of this post is a tribute to our Ambassador of Crossdressing, TxKimberly (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?185094-quot-Purse-backpack-toolbox-suitcase-.-.-.-quot&highlight=), who inspires so many of us in everything she does.

This will be a lot shorter and less descriptive than her marvelous posts, but please forgive me as I'm pretty tired.

Friday morning I got dressed, blue turtleneck with a bit of sparkle, black tights, denim miniskirt, and 4" wedge demiboots and headed out for a quick hit on a "Black Friday" item. I had my eye on a gift for "him." something with the brandname of Gamo.

Mission accomplished, I dropped it off at home and headed out to my manicure. A hour of beauty shop therapy.

Rushed back home to finish prepping our home for while we would be out of town, and changed into 3" chunky heeled shoes.

Our friend arrived to take us to the airport, we loaded our luggage into her car, locked our doors, and headed for Burbank.

After she dropped us off, we checked in with the airline, and went over to the nice airport restaurant, The Lunch Box, for a bit of lunch.

Then it was off to the dreaded TSA check. As I came out of the bodyscan there were the standard man and woman TSA agent waiting, the man to check guys, the woman to check women. He said, "Step this way, Ma'm," as he stepped to the side, letting me walk forward towards the woman.

She said, "Ma'm, I need to check your wrist."

Apparently I'd forgotten to remove my watch.

She checked it briefly and said, "You're good to go, Ma'm."

I love my life!

Our flights, Burbank to Phoenix and Phoenix to Detroit were long and boring, but we finally arrived and were picked up by my son at about 1:30 a.m.

A stop for a snack at Steak N' Shake (love that place and we don't have 'em in SoCal), and we got to his apartment about 4 a.m., some 19 hours of skirt and heel time.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/DetroitAirport11-23-2012.jpg

Hugs,
Persephone.

bridget thronton
11-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Welcome to Michigan have a great trip

Eryn
11-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Glad that you arrived intact and are being well-fed. You won't find In-N-Out or Tommy's Burgers in Michigan so I guess it evens out somewhat!