PDA

View Full Version : after leggings

joan47
11-25-2012, 07:53 AM
AS i posted earlier I now wear leggings in male mode, now I have started to wear tall black boots with the leggings or jeggings with a long tunic sweater and unisex winter coat. I get a few stares but mostly people don't seem to notice. Does anyone outthere wear tall boots were your leggings or skinny jeans

Sara Jessica
11-25-2012, 07:57 AM
Yes, I wear boots with leggings quite often during the fall & winter seasons. But I never would fathom doing so in guy mode, I generally don't mix outward expression like that. My elephant creates enough problems without crossing that line in guy mode.

Jean*
11-25-2012, 08:05 AM
Yes, I wear leggings with knee high boots, and either a long coat in guy mode. Sometimes I wear them with a short coat, just to show them off.

Paulacder
11-25-2012, 08:29 AM
I have always worn as much fem. cloths when in guy mode as possible, even going as far as raising eyebrows, but who cares. The legging thing is something that I have never done but sounds very interesting. I have a long womens trench coat that would work well with boots and leggings. In the past I have worn my trench coat with a sweater dress, panty hose, and a pair of ladies leather loffers, and as we always say,"No One Notices".......

Beverley Sims
11-25-2012, 09:33 AM
I have worn boots and skinny jeans with my long coat mostly in girl mode but on occasions I have worn the same outfit in guy mode.
I have had pleasant comments as well, such as "How cool is that." :)

Pauline52
11-25-2012, 09:52 AM
I love to dress up.. under my coveralls. The feel is great, knowing the other men don't know this. most people in my shop are very straight. Those that found out, were curious and was a plus for me. I am still in the closet to most. My favorite is my rainbow cat suit made of rayon,polyester and spandex.

Roberta Marie
11-25-2012, 02:27 PM
In colder weahter I run in leggings, and usually a women's long sleeve t or warmup jacket, with a good sports bra and breast forms. While I have been going out for quite some time in all girl mode, and in guy mode I usually wear women's jeans or slacks and a gender neutral top, I recently have started going out more in an androginous fashion, with breast forms and cute top, women's jeans, and cute shoes, but no makeup or hairpiece. Most of the time I feel inthe middle of the gender spectrum, so this is how I'm starting to dress, and it feels quite natural for me.

Richelle423
11-27-2012, 05:42 PM
HEY I wear leggings underneath my jeans during the winter.They are way more cozy and warm than long johns.I work in very cold weather and thats the truth;.