PDA

View Full Version : Happy Update Been a Long Time

Renee Demarea
11-25-2012, 09:53 AM
Hello Girls, Here is a update on my personal situation. We had many heart to heart talks over the last two years about every thing. And one month before we decided to marry, I showed her a few pics of me dressed. ( Who took the Pics ) first words lol.... The timer on camera I replied , after a few mins she said it wouldnt be a deal breaker and our love stayed just as stong as before. So we got married on the beach . Five months later she saw the history on the computer and asked how serious I took dressing? We talked again and again and decided to get a few books to research , My Husband wears my clothes , and Crossdressing with Dignity. We both read them and were amazed.

A Week later I Had to come clean and logged in the site to show her my post and profile. Now the only thing left is all of my stash and a few days later got it all together. To her surprise Its a lot of stuff over 40 years colllection. We have set boundries and I am free of guilt, She is accepting and we understanding that it is forever, just like our wedding vows, are tring to improve our lives together .

My question now, is why am I feeling more anxious and nervous than she is?

Thank You all for your post and info .
Renee

:)

MsRenee
11-25-2012, 10:19 AM
I think the anxiety is from having cleaned out the closet. It may be from having your things out in the open after hiding them for many years .You might be wanting to experience things with her but have yet to approach her on it. Just throwing a few things out there I know the other girls will add more.
Renee

Barbra P
11-25-2012, 10:21 AM
My guess is that this is all new to her and she isn't burdened by preconceived ideas about cross dressing, but you have a 40 year history of hiding and guilt; you can’t shed that history overnight.

Beverley Sims
11-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Your guilt should ease over time, take care of your wife the most important person in your life.

AllieSF
11-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Well, I agree with what the others have said, but .... sometimes our gut feeling may be more accurate. I have read here many times, too many times actually, where an accepting SO withdraws that acceptance and decides that she cannot really deal with the dressing. I have a very good friend from here who now has that reversed acceptance issue and is probably headed for a divorce. It is so sad. So, I say be careful and go slowly.

kimdl93
11-25-2012, 11:07 AM
This is a new situation for you, being totally out of the closet. Some anxiety is a normal reaction. Give yourself some time to adjust to your wonderful new 'normal'.

bridget thronton
11-25-2012, 11:50 AM
Glad things have gone well so far