PDA

View Full Version : Today

Jeannie
11-26-2012, 03:37 PM
I don't have witty or deep thinking things to talk about which is why I don't have a gazillion post running around out there. But occasionally I do need to just share what I am doing. Today I am fully dressed and I am having a wonderful time. I painted my finger nails and toe nails pink. I put on makeup and a denim skirt and borrowed a purple top from my wife, yes she said I could and I always ask or tell her when I do. I have on a cute little pair of sandals that I bought at the Goodwill store The funny thing about the sandals is that I had a dream that I was going to buy a pair of hot pink sandals, yes I saw the color in my dream or maybe I thought I did. I know weird right. Well we went to this Goodwill store a couple of days after that and to my amazement there on the shelf was the exact pair that I had dreamed about. Correct size and everything. They had to go home with me and as I said I am wearing them now. Anyway getting back to today, I have been cleaning the house and dusting furniture and my wonderful wife and soul mate is relaxing in her easy chair watching TV and telling me what to do. This is a very wonderful day. I just had to take a break and tell someone. Thanks for the opportunity. Big hugs and squealy talk.:)

Cynthia Anne
11-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Jeannie I think you are havin' too much fun! Enjoy it!!!!!!!!

Jeannie
11-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi Cynthia, And you would be so right.

Lady Catherine
11-26-2012, 04:24 PM
I love to hear when you're having fun. So glad you have such a wonderful wife to share your life with.

linda allen
11-26-2012, 04:33 PM
That's great. It's great when things just come together like that.

LadyPilot
11-26-2012, 07:31 PM
I love it when dreams come true!

kimdl93
11-26-2012, 08:12 PM
sounds like a great way to spend a day. Thank your wife for being understanding and supportive !

bridget thronton
11-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Enjoy your day -thanks for sharing

Beverley Sims
11-27-2012, 11:11 AM
All I can say is "Enjoy The Day." :)

Jeannie
11-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks everyone. I did have a wonderful day and plan to do it again soon. My toes are still painted pink BTW and that feels great. I am on the verge of buying breast forms and I am giddy with the thought of it and cannot wait until they come. More to come later about that.

Diversity
11-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Hi Jeanie,
Glad to read your post and am especially glad that you had a wonderful day with your wife. You are so lucky that she is so accepting and willing to share with you. Good luck to you both. Enjoy!
Di