PDA

View Full Version : my poperatzi

5150 Girl
11-26-2012, 09:24 PM
So, the electronic media professor at school comes up to me andasks me to be the subject of a lighting project. Well,, turns out, he wanted to do a documenty on me a s the TG student on campus. I have a long history with the proff, he started teaching when I was a first year student, and when I went out into the world, he was also a local polition on the side, so I'd interview him form time to time when out and about with my news camera.
anyway, there is talk of publishing some of the work from this documentry.
I'll keep yas posted

bridget thronton
11-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Sounds like a win win

sandra-leigh
11-27-2012, 02:46 AM
Will you have to become a member of the SAG (Screen Actors Guild)? If so, is that a stepping stone to being US President 5150 Girl? :D

Beverley Sims
11-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Doesn't it make you feel good when you can actually have the academic staff know your name.
had film students make films about me and my activities whilst teaching.

5150 Girl
11-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Will you have to become a member of the SAG (Screen Actors Guild)? If so, is that a stepping stone to being US President 5150 Girl? :D

Join SAG? not over this, but, I wouldn't be oposed to "beeing discoverd" and having a film career. And, if we wanna form a new political party, and I'm nominted to be the first TG/L President of the United States, I would gladly accept.