PDA

View Full Version : I had a nice shopping event tonight.

Rebecca W.
11-26-2012, 09:50 PM
I stopped at a local consignment shop tonight and I bought several jeans and jean mini skirts that are two sizes too small. I wiggled into them in the dressing room and then I took them off to pay for all of the clothes.The dressing rooms had very high curtains and when I was dressing it would be easy for the clerks to see my gray stockings. When I finished checking out I asked if I could use the dressing room for a minute. I slipped on a size seven pair of jeans (second skin) and I put my pants in the bag. I walked out right in front of all of the young ladies that worked there and some of them looked like they were blushing. They saw me earlier try on a too small pink dress, I made sure that they saw me take it into the dressing room. Lots of nice smiles and no comments yet.

I then drove to a Famous foot ware store and I tried on several pairs of shoes out in the open isle. The clerk came over to ask if I need help and was in the process of sliding the shoes on my feet showing her my stocking covered legs and my bright pink toes. She walked away as I did not require any help from her. I paid for the shoes and she grabbed the box to put it into the bag, I stopped her and I said that I will wear them to my car. I never looked around, I just took my sneakers off and slipped the pumps on. Wow. She asked if I wanted my sneakers in the bag and I said yes. It was dark out, bur everything was very well lit. I never wobbled in my pumps the entire trip to my car. It was about 500 feet away.

It was such a great feeling and then I tried to shift my car but the pumps were so high that I had to take one off to release the clutch. Oh well, it was so much fun and I had to write about it tonight.

MssHyde
11-26-2012, 10:11 PM
sounds like fun, there is a saying on the Harley forum I belong to. "with out pictures, it didn't happen"

I believe you really, but "we love pictures"

Diane Smith
11-26-2012, 11:05 PM
Sorry, I don't get why you're intentionally buying clothes that are "two sizes too small." Can you explain?

- Diane

Rebecca W.
11-27-2012, 07:03 AM
We all have our stories to tell and I had one to tell last night. Do we have to redeem ourselves with pictures? I am a real person and pictures are a private thing for me. When I am ready to show the world I will do so, but for now I like to write.
As for the two sizes too small issue, I like super tight women's jeans. Not for everyday use, but for a fun time. I see women with super tight jeans and they look great in them.

I dress for fun, not for daily use.

deebra
11-27-2012, 08:45 AM
Rebecca, it sounds like you might have been confronting the public or maybe looking to take on a little confrontation with your in your face display of CDing, but after reading your avatar I think you're tired of having to hide and express your right to dress the way you want to just as GG's, teenagers, golfers, sports fans, hunters, etc. freely and without judgement express theirs. Maybe educate the public and get them more use to and accepting that their are those in our society that find women and their clothing more attractive than males and we have the right to emulate them. In other words wear what we damn well please with no negativity from others because it's none of their damn business.

Beverley Sims
11-27-2012, 08:58 AM
I have done similar things but I have been less outgoing. :)

Rebecca W.
11-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Rebecca, it sounds like you might have been confronting the public or maybe looking to take on a little confrontation with your in your face display of CDing, but after reading your avatar I think you're tired of having to hide and express your right to dress the way you want to just as GG's, teenagers, golfers, sports fans, hunters, etc. freely and without judgement express theirs. Maybe educate the public and get them more use to and accepting that their are those in our society that find women and their clothing more attractive than males and we have the right to emulate them. In other words wear what we damn well please with no negativity from others because it's none of their damn business.

Hi Deebra,
You hit the nail on head with that statement. I have forever looked around so carefully and worried about the comments people will make at me. I need to show that this is one aspect of my life that I need to be more open and outgoing on. I love women's clothes and they liberate me from all of the so-called taboo subjects that people want to ignore.
I feel wonderful in my clothes designed for women and preferred by me. I went to a consignment store that knows my name, address and I just dove in the clothes racks for two hours! I had to leave because they were closing. I tried on dresses, skirts, 10 pairs of super hot and tight jeans. They just smiled, what could they say? I was polite, focused and I bought 10 items that night.
I want to see if I could have a late appointment to try on some really nice wedding dresses. I will take it slow so that I do not ruin a nice place to shop by being too aggressive in dressing there.

Rebecca W.
11-27-2012, 12:13 PM
sounds like fun, there is a saying on the Harley forum I belong to. "with out pictures, it didn't happen"

I believe you really, but "we love pictures"

Thanks for the nudge. See my updated posting with the attached pictures of my jeans and the new high heels. That is what I slipped on at the counter and then I left the store wearing them along with the super tight jeans!

Hugs,