PDA

View Full Version : Looking for kindred spirits

RachaelMc
11-29-2005, 02:46 PM
Anyone else out there who is TG, teenaged, loves to dress as often as possible, but still lives at home with parents who would never understand or accept having a son who prefers to wear girl's clothes (and looks pretty good in them)? I would like to hear from you on how to deal with this kind situation. I'm going crazy!

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 04:19 PM
I was there not TOO long ago.I would say enjoy the opportunites when you can. i remeber when i was in high school, my parents would go away every year in the beginning of September. since it was school time, I would be left home alone as my sisters were sent to stay with friends. It was awesome! A whole week to dress. I learned a lot about myself in those weeks.:D The 2nd year I bought my first things for my self. I bought pantyhose at the supermarket with a few food items. I bought a skirt , blouse, and shoes at the Mall, with the story it was a gift for my Mom. so have fun, just be careful not to out yourself. Most parents, understandably wouldn't be too happy of it, especially dads. These are the years where you stop being their baby and start being their young man. Just accept it as part of who you are. it's not bad or wrong in anyway. There are lots of good people here who can aleways help. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Sorry for rambling. I get paid by the word.:D
B.

erica12b
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
i think we all had the years at home , my advice dont get cought(lol) if you trll them its one thing if they catch you its worse,
( i never got cought) and am still hiding it and at this moment in time (after divorce) living with my parents and im 40

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Chances are your Mom knows. They always know. Moms know EVERYTHING.:)
B.

Julia Cross
11-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Hi Rachael,

You are so fortunate to be aware of your dressing at a young age. To have the resources, books, magazines, internet, even television to help you on your journey. If only many of us had these opportunities when we were young, perhaps we would have taken a different approach to our dressing. In any case, I hope you are comfortable with yourself in whatever you choose to wear and confident enough to defend yourself should you need to when discovered. it is nothing to be ashamed of. Embrace it.

Julia

Saragirl
11-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Chances are your Mom knows. The always know. Moms know EVERYTHING.:)
B.

How right it that! My mom knew. Never said much about it, but she knew.

jennifer marie
11-30-2005, 07:38 PM
I got caught at the age of 13 and it turned out well.

Bridget
12-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Well, it can't be helped. Personally, I didn't start shopping for myself until I was virtually away at college. But I dressed whenever the family was away. I never directly got caught crossdressing, so everything worked out fine. Probably the best thing you can do, is move to college. My roommates don't know, though I am considering telling one of them, so I can leave the house whenever, however. His girlfriend has a friend that is a fully transitioning TG, and the fact that they haven't been all "teh eww" makes me rather confident.

Julia Cross
12-01-2005, 10:22 AM
If your roommates friend is transitioning then you coming out as a CD is no big deal at all, he will likely think it humourous in a good way.

I definitely don't think you have anything to wrroy about based on that.

Julia