PDA

View Full Version : The Attic

Allisa
11-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Well it's been awhile since I visited and posted,but the other day I was in the attic when I came across a few trunks with my old clothes from the 80's,a time when I fully accepted my "femme" self.Well upon opening the trunks the smell of Jean Nate was overwhelming and ohh the amount of polyester,what was I thinking.It seems I kept mostly shorter skirts and dresses and more colorfull items, I was much younger then,and surprisingly with some help(Spanx)many still fit quite well.And than the wigs still on thier heads and quite well preserved,with a little help the large hair will return to them.I should have left myself a note about whether this was a purge or just storage of an ever expanding and maturing of my wardrobe.There are no shoes though,makes me wonder.On to another point, it seems I'm in my masculine phase but with a twist this time,I have my "stach" but with thinner brows,clean legs,body and underarms.I still wear panties at home and nightgown to bed,no urge to style my hair or work on my nails, wear a skirt or dress and I can't seem to remember when I put on the "girls" last.I've tried but I just can't seem to channel my "femme" at least not that aspect of myself.Just when I thought I had this whole CDing thing figured out.
(Al)Lisa

willnotwill
11-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Oooooh....tingle to the touch of Jean Nate....

My wife has been after me to go through the wardrobes of stuff in the basement and decide what I'll never wear and get rid of them. I'll have to do that...it will take several hours of nostalgicly trying things on.

LadyPilot
11-27-2012, 09:39 PM
Welcome back! I bet you have a lot of retro outfits from the 80's, should be alot of fun.

lingerieLiz
11-27-2012, 11:44 PM
It is interesting when you find your old clothes and the memories they bring back. My mom had my stuff stashed and wanted to use the space a while back. When I went through it found a bunch of clothes from the late 50s and 60s all fem and some that my sisters had handed down. A few things I could get into, but I donated it to my neice and her drama club. Poodle skirts and all.

Beverley Sims
11-27-2012, 11:55 PM
I have a lot of things mothballed and I had to dig for an old A line dress the other day. It still fitted me. Oh! joy. :)

erickka
11-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Sounds to me like you may have "let the cat out of the bag" by bringing back some memories.It's only a matter of time until the pink fog rolls back in! BTW...Jean Nate was my fave too. I always loved it when Mom would wear it!