PDA

View Full Version : My Female Name

CD rookie
11-28-2012, 10:40 AM
I have met a lot of women over the years and all of them have had unique and pretty names ,but out of all those names what really suits me is the name Laura, it just [eels right and I just love how it sounds when I say it out loud

suzy1
11-28-2012, 11:17 AM
O.K. so what do we call you then?:straightface:

Welcome to the forum…….sorry, what was the name again?:heehee:
hug from Suzy to Laura:)

Beverley Sims
11-28-2012, 12:06 PM
O.K. Laura welcome to the forum and ask the administrators to change it for you.
If Laura is taken choose a family name as well.
Laura Ashley was a film star and I think a line of makeup. :)

Cassandra Lynn
11-28-2012, 04:32 PM
Yeah, if you really like that name and would like to be known as Laura, then by all means see about changing it.

In fact i'd start on it now, i've asked for my original username to be changed to the female name i adopted along time ago and it apparently takes a very very long time to accomplish this feat.

Tamara Croft
11-28-2012, 04:37 PM
Takes 1 minute, I just forgot to do yours... now I've done it Cassandra :)

I Am Paula
11-28-2012, 10:48 PM
CD rookie- I think Laura is a beautiful name- welcome-Celeste

Beverley- Laura Ashley was a fabric and clothing designer. She died in the 80's, but her company lives on.

AmyGaleRT
11-28-2012, 11:46 PM
Well then, welcome, Laura! See, that wasn't so hard, was it?

The mention of Laura Ashley brings back memories...when I was working part-time at a local school while I was in college, there was one lady in the finance office who was very pretty, and often wore Laura Ashley dresses. She was gorgeous to look at, but a bit intimidating. Of course, maybe I was just wondering what it would be like to have her wardrobe. :)

- Amy