PDA

View Full Version : The busier my lifestyle/work situation, the less I want to dress

heathr1
11-28-2012, 11:01 AM
Anyone else find the same?

Kate Simmons
11-28-2012, 11:27 AM
It tended to try and be that way before I retired but I always managed to have my "femme time". All work and no play makes Jack (or Jill) a dull boy (or girl) ya know? :heehee::)

Stephanie47
11-28-2012, 11:32 AM
I think it depends. I'm with Kate on this one. Now that I am retired with a still working wife I get ample time for Stephanie. Before retirement I did have to plan a 'therapy day.' Whenever the stresses of life built, I felt the need to totally relax. If I wasn't a cross dresser, I would have found something else to do, like go fishing. Even now, if I have things I MUST do, being en femme takes the back burner for awhile. Of course, if it is something I must do within the home, Stephanie does it.

Beverley Sims
11-28-2012, 12:01 PM
I find nothing wrong with that, it makes a healthy lifestyle mentally and you can dress when the quiet times and situation arise.

Debra Russell
11-28-2012, 12:09 PM
Busy lifestyle - family - drama - ect. ect. ,,,,, all = down femm time :sad: = more desire and extreme planning :stirthepot: :dance:........................Debra

Allisa
11-28-2012, 01:18 PM
Yes I agree,my profession is that of a macho sort so my mind set is that of a male along with the style of dress.But I have found a suitable way of expressing my femme side with out the outer trappings by under dressing at home, trying to stay soft and clean and act more in a manner befitting a more femme self.But I have never not wanted to dress I do find the process of transformation to be a bit of a labor but maybe some day who knows.

Bye-Bye

bimini1
11-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Just the opposite. And the more I stay away from it the more I appreciate it when I am finally allowed to indulge in it.

I Am Paula
11-28-2012, 10:40 PM
I learned a way to balance femme time with work, friends, and leisure, allowing plenty of time for each... stay in girl mode while you go to work, see your friends, and play golf.