PDA

View Full Version : Karaoke

Abigail
11-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi I occassionally sing karaoke in man mode and was reading a few threads on here where you ladies have done karaoke while dressed.
I have only been out dressed once so far to a local support group and trans friendly bar/club, and am thinking it is somehing i may try (if im not too nervous) if the chance arises when i get an opportunity to go out again.
My question is where have you ladies done karaoke, did you sing obviously female songs and do you sing in a higher key when dressed.
Please tell me your song choice, and did you get any compliments

Abigail

MssHyde
11-28-2012, 04:31 PM
I love to sing. Halloween I was dressed as Cheyenne, but I sang as a man, I had a blast

however I would love to sing rolling in the deep like a woman

Amanda_P
11-28-2012, 04:47 PM
I have gone out dressed on a few halloweens and sang girl and guy songs. Last year I was a witch so sang witchy woman. Then other times girls just want to have fun and a few other girly songs. Most of the time I go to the same bar I go to when in guy mode to sing.

JohnH
11-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Someday when my breasts develop to be C or D cup, and the fat redistribution is complete, I look forward toward singing Johnny Cash's songs such Rings of Fire or Ghostriders in the original keys at a karaoke bar while dressed en femme. My talking and singing voice is something like his.

John

Jamie_CD
11-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Someday when my breasts develop to be C or D cup, and the fat redistribution is complete, I look forward toward singing Johnny Cash's songs such Rings of Fire or Ghostriders in the original keys at a karaoke bar while dressed en femme. My talking and singing voice is something like his.

John

Love it! I also have a rather booming baritone, and I would SO love to do the same thing :)

JohnH
11-28-2012, 07:25 PM
Love it! I also have a rather booming baritone, and I would SO love to do the same thing :)

Well, I'm a basso profundo who reaches quite comfortably down to C below the bass staff, and I have been known to go down to the 3 ledger line G below the bass staff. If anybody wants me to sing tenor I tell him I better not do so - some one else may ask me to sing castrato. :)

John