PDA

View Full Version : breast forms ...

Erin24
11-28-2012, 06:57 PM
Soo.. I just recently purchased my first set of 36D size breast forms... the size is perfect, just about what I wanted, however, I'm having a bit of trouble with the realistic aspect.. first, the color is slightly darker than I am, which I'm sure ii can work out with a little bit of make up... but I think my biggest issue is creating a believable cleavage to match the breasts themselves .. does anyone have any tips...? Maybe some bra suggestions..? Idk.. anything will help!! I just want em to look right n real! Lol anyway. Thanks
xoxoxo<3 Erin

Sophia Frances
11-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Transpore tape (surgical tape) you can buy at any pharmacy or home depot. Take your chest and pull it together as tight as you can and then tape it over a couple of times, below the nipple, then put the bra on and forms.

I Am Paula
11-28-2012, 09:43 PM
When you make cleavage, the forms are not supposed to show at all. It's your natural breast tissue that shows, and the forms fill your bra. There are lots of posts here about it.-Celeste

Erin24
11-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Thanks y'all !!:) ill definitely try the taping around my chest.. the problem I'm having is keeping my natural breast tissue to stay in place once the bra n forms are on.. I'm thinking it may be a result of the bra not being tight enough.. ?? I d k maybe a smaller band n a larger cup??? Oh well thanks anyway... srry, its a stupid question.. ill try to find some other posts..
<3Erin

mikiSJ
11-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Erin

I was having a similar problem and it was caused by the forms having little room for my moobs. I have ordered a different set and will let you know if the new forms solve our problem.

Karren H
11-28-2012, 10:42 PM
breast forms aren't really for show....... especially if your going out enfemme.... when I used to wear mine it was always with a regular bra and a high neck top..... for cleavage I use what I have now developed and a plus 2 size bra......

Erin24
11-28-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm not trying to show off my "forms" rather, create a realistic appearance, with a. natural. cleavage.. thanks for the help though, as breast forms are a fairly new thing for me....and on another note! please do let me know if you find a different pair that make a difference.. :)
Xoxo<3Erin

Karren H
11-29-2012, 09:47 AM
A better solution might be to use one of the add 2 cup size push up bras and add a silicone breast pushup pad.... depending on how much you have on top.... Walmart sells them.... two different sizes.... also know as chicken fillets..... they work well.... I always had a problem using a full set of forms to try to create cleavage..... just not shaped correctly for that purpose.... imho...

Jana
11-29-2012, 10:04 AM
You need to have enough tissue to play with in the chest area. Search the forum, you'll find different methods using tape, elastic band, push-up bras, those small forms that GGs sometimes wear to gain a cup size... options abound. It will depend on your body type, preference and budget.

linda allen
11-29-2012, 11:00 AM
You'll never match the color of breast forms to your skin because your skin changes color when exposed to the sun (OK, you can just stay indoors during the daytime). Breast forms aren't supposed to show anyway, they are supposed to be under clothing. Tape will get you cleavage. The trick is not letting the tape show. Or just wear tops that don't show cleavage.

Kaz
11-29-2012, 11:21 AM
It's all about why you want cleavage... as has been said, forms won't give you that. You need natural tissue and that involves squidging it up there and in-filling below. As Karren has said 'chicken fillets'
work (not real chicken!)... Personally I don't bother and just wear forms with no attempt at cleavage.

Beverley Sims
11-29-2012, 11:44 AM
Wearing a low cut top and push up bra helps me hide my real identity.
I can go into a shop and not be recognized and disbelief sets in when I reveal myself.
It is great as all they see is a great set of boobs and wonder at the disguise.
I love what I can do.

docrobbysherry
11-29-2012, 12:56 PM
I think the posts above r helpful, Erin. If you're able to manufacture breasts with your own tissue. I have none and as u say, forms NEVER match your actual skin color! When I wanted dramatic cleavage I bought this silicone prosthetic. No matching issues as it runs chin to navel. Made in the USA and costs only $300! Goes on or off in seconds, too.

Here's me wearing it. It looks even better topless!

MsRenee
11-29-2012, 01:36 PM
I just use the "chicken cutlets". lucky for me I have a little up there and with the inserts I get a little cleavage even tho I dont want my chest to protrude that much and try to look as natural as possible.
Renee