PDA

View Full Version : Drive thru in Femme

Vanessa Amber420
11-28-2012, 11:50 PM
I did it. I walked out the door of my home. Walked really fast to my car. I drove to a restaurant wearing panties, skinny jeans, bra and forms and a black t shirt. No wig or make up. When I got to the window to pay, a girl was at the window, she repeated my order and said how much it was, and I said ok. While I was handing her the money, I saw her take a quick glance at my shirt noticing my boobs. She just smiled and said "Have a good evening" I said you too hun!" Then drove off. This experience was exciting for me.
:battingeyelashes:

Kelli Ca
11-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Right on. Ad congrats on taking the step

AmyGaleRT
11-29-2012, 12:02 AM
That's exactly what I did not long ago, Vanessa! The difference was, I was already made up, as I had just been doing a photo shoot. I changed into a more suitable dress with a cardigan, tights, and boots, threw the essentials into my purse, and headed out to the car! The girl at the drive-through window didn't give any indication whether she'd read me or not, she just took my money, gave me my order, and said, "Thank you, have a nice evening!" It's such a rush, isn't it? :)

- Amy

Vanessa Amber420
11-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Thank you Kelli. Yes it is and I enjoy the rush.

Diversity
11-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Good for you, Vanessa. I am glad to hear that you have done this without a wig and makeup. I have been thinking of doing this as well, just to see what it feels like.
Thank you for sharing. I applaud your courage!
Di

Beverley Sims
11-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I do wonder, are you presenting as a girl?
Otherwise what is the point of the exercise.
If I have boobs I need a hairstyle to suit so I wear a wig and a little makeup

MsRenee
11-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Congrates Vanessa Had to be exciting on your side hehe. Just gonna get more fun from here.
Renee

stephNE
11-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Reading posts like this from the young girls, is almost like reliving my own experiences. THANK YOU! Steph.

Vanessa Amber420
11-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Thank you girls, I really appreciate the comments.

kelsey52
11-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Oh yes i have been so scared doing this too. I sometimes wear a top and boobs and drive to town I am so nervous that some guys will pass me up a laugh at me, or I will go to a drive through like sonic and I just know the girls are in shock. Man I am scared but love the rush.

RenneB
11-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Exactly what I did too not too long ago girl. I called it my first contact with another human en fem... As these baby steps continue you'll soon be havin' a blast on a regular basis..... love it.

Renne.....

JohnnieCD
11-29-2012, 10:56 PM
I'll bet your chest was heaving and heart was pumping ninety to nothing :) good for you Vanessa!

Vanessa Amber420
11-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Yea I was nervous. But I enjoyed the rush. Can't wait to do it again.

Tracii G
11-30-2012, 12:12 AM
Baby steps dear is what it takes.Next time make up and a wig maybe.
I'm so used to going out I never think much about what people think.
One of my first drive thrus was at Steak and Shake and it was great I was totally enfemme with cleavage showing.
The girl gave me the total at the window and I was getting money out of my purse and she said wow that necklace is soo pretty where did you get it?
I looked up at her and said thank you I bought it at Kohl's
She then clocked me and said OMG you look amazing! Are those YOUR boobs?
I said yes and she replied "I so hate you know LOL".I chuckled and told her keep the change for being so sweet.
She told me her work schedule and made me promise to come back which I have done many times.

KimberlyJean
11-30-2012, 05:56 PM
There is no way I could do it without hair and makeup. And nails, if I am interacting with anyone I have to have my nails on to help hide the man hands. The first time I went through Starbuck's drive through I was so nervous but the girl was really nice and since then I am pretty sure I passed each time.

JamieQ
11-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Not quite a drive thru story, but rather a filling station one. I was totally enfemme, wig skirt, etc., but I rarely do my fingernails and not that day. I pulled into a filling station to self-serve fill up and suddenly a guy appeared to pump to my gas. He of remindered me of a Gomer Pyle type; and the station as way the American filling stations used to be. I was there already so I though ok and said a fill up. He asked cash or card, and I said card if I can find it. I had to get out and crouch down in my short skirt and reach under the drivers seat where I usually keep my wallet. Gave it to him, he scanned it, gave it back and pumped the gasoline. He said "heres your receipt, thank you sir and come back". I think I gave my self away by talking way too much, but so what. Well I am sure he read my name on the card anyway. He did not seem to care who I was. I have been to that little town may times and its the first time I know I have been read, probably some times more I am not aware of. For me now it does not really matter if I am read or not. So far everyone has treated me just the same as any other customer.:)