PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to a great girly weekend

Gemma Rhodes
11-29-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi Girls,

Just thought Id let you know about the weekend I have planned. I am going to Transmission (known as TX) in London on Saturday. There will be a gang of 12 of us (10 tgirls and 2 RGs). I am planning on getting to London early Saturday afternoon and meet up with the others. We are then planning on going shopping in Covent Garden in the afternoon before going back to our apartments where we will all enjoy a nice meal.

In the evening we shall all get glammed up and strut on down to the club where we shall party the night away until the early hours. Its going to be a great weekend and I can't wait. This will be my first visit to TX (my 3rd time out) and will hopefully be the first of many.

Will take my camera and will post some pics for you all to see next week.

Gemma xx

Adrianne
11-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Hello Gemma i hope you have a great weekend.

Sharon
11-29-2005, 08:30 PM
It sounds like you'll have a great weekend, Gemma.

Now then -- don't do anything I wouldn't do..., wait..., we want to make sure you return again! We better make that -- don't do anything me poor sainted granny wouldn't do. Wait..., that won't work either....:p

Melissa73
11-29-2005, 08:49 PM
i can recall my first girly weekend, i was living at home w/ my parents ( i was like 18). anyways everyone had gone out for the weekend, and i was alone for the first time. i started out dressed in some of my sisters panties, and shorts, bra and top...and later found some pink pants. stayed that way all night, til bed time. then i slept in my sisters room, in her night gown. But it was too quiet, so i moved back to my room and slept. the next day, however i did sleep in her room. and it felt sooo good to be a girl for a day.

then family came home, and i had to return to being a boy again :-(

michelle

Rikki
11-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Gemma, I envy you so much, girl I only dream a doing something like that.:( You just go ahead and have fun and be safe, I'll be here at home all alone thinking about all the fun you are having.:( Just kidding, I hope you have a great time, I am sure you will.

Rikki:thumbsup:

JudithL
11-30-2005, 08:50 AM
Lucky you Gemma - I hope to do the same one day - particularly like the idea of going out with some RGs for a 'girls night out' :-)

Gemma Rhodes
11-30-2005, 10:29 AM
A couple of months ago I too could only have dreamt of this but since I made my debut last month I have really caught the "going out" bug.

I never really believed all the girls who told me how easy it was but it really is and if there are any of you still nervous about getting out "en fem" all I can say is DO IT, and I promise you will not look back.

Gemma xx

uknowhoo
11-30-2005, 10:49 AM
I've only been out a few times, but I'll definitely second Gemma's thoughts about getting out there. But for those who haven't gotten out yet, at least there are the vicarious thrills of hearing about weekends out, such as yours Gemma. Good luck, sweetie, I'm sure you'll have a WONDERFUL time. We'll all look fwd to the stories and pics. Hugs, Tammi

Wendy me
11-30-2005, 11:10 AM
enjoy girlfreind enjoy.....

Gemma Rhodes
12-01-2005, 04:49 AM
We'll all look fwd to the stories and pics.

Don't worry about that Tammi, you know me, im sure I will be able to bore you all next week with loads of pics (if they come out ok) and a detailed account of the weekend. :)

Gemma xx

PS Getting rather excited about it now. :)

Colleen
12-01-2005, 04:54 AM
Boy I wish I could even only if its in the house.After that last blast of snow all Ive been doing is fixing all the plow trucks and hope to finish today.Got more of the white stuff coming.But I will have more $$$ to buy my frillies with.

Holly
12-01-2005, 09:12 AM
Gemma out and about again? Look out, London! Have a great time, Gemma.

Gemma Rhodes
12-01-2005, 09:15 AM
Gemma out and about again? Look out, London! Have a great time, Gemma.

Yep Holly, i've got this "going out" bug real bad and can't seem to get rid of it
Im out again next Friday too and hoping to arrange another girly night out before Xmas.

Gemma xx