PDA

View Full Version : Just scheduled my first transformation/photshoot

alwayshave
11-29-2012, 02:11 PM
I have been a crossdresser my whole life and actively underdressed for close to a decade. While I have desired to more fully dress, I never have. Not really sure why, just some internal conflict.

Yesterday I schedule a transformation/photoshoot for the weekend after Christmas. A little Christmas present for myself. My fiancee has known for years and is accepting, if not encouraging, and is coming for support.

I have been giddy just thinking about it.

Just had to share.

Bree Wagner
11-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Have fun! It should be a great experience for you and it's fabulous that your fiancee will be along for the ride.

-Bree

Lady Catherine
11-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Sounds like a blast. Have fun.

Vanessa Amber420
11-29-2012, 09:40 PM
You are so lucky. Have fun!

Nancie64
11-29-2012, 09:55 PM
It is so much fun, I done it twice. Have fun, enjoy, and put on your happiest face. You will love it.

JohnnieCD
11-29-2012, 10:16 PM
I would LOVE to do that :) you'll have a great time...and don't forget to share a pic or two!!

Kelly DeWinter
11-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Sound like a wonderful time. Enjoy, If you don't mind me asking, Which service did you select ?

qaws123uk
11-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Good luck!! Look forward to hearing how it went - and some photos!

Sometimes Steffi
11-29-2012, 10:56 PM
I went to Amanda in Bethlehem, PA. It was kind of expensive because I needed to stay at a hotel overnight, but it was the best money I ever spent.

donnatracey
11-30-2012, 04:26 AM
That will be a wonderful Xmas present to yourself. I can't wait to hear it went and how much fun you had......:heehee:

alwayshave
11-30-2012, 06:56 AM
I went to Amanda in Bethlehem, PA. It was kind of expensive because I needed to stay at a hotel overnight, but it was the best money I ever spent.

Likewise, I'll be heading from DC to Bethlehem and staying overnight. My fiancee told me it was fitting to be going to Bethlehem at Christmas.

Sarasometimes
11-30-2012, 09:22 AM
I've been looking into Pin Up photographers. nothing racy just get my hair and makeup done like in the 40' or 50's and then some tasteful shots with props from that era. They are expensive but the sample pics are awesome. My problem is finding a chunk of time to have them done (3+ hrs) plus travel time. The neat part is the amazing attention to detail they put into your look.
I have only seen and heard great things about Amanda so have fun!

anastasiafantasia
11-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Have fun and enjoy!And hope to get to see the photos afterwards.

Ceri Anne
11-30-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm so happy for you. I'm doing the same once I get down to my fighting weight of 155-160. I'm getting my wig styled, mani, pedi and a Mac makeover and doing a shoot, hopefully sometime in January also.

JamieG
11-30-2012, 12:43 PM
I've been to Amanda's four times: three times for make overs and one time for a makeup lesson. She is simply fantastic. I know you'll have a great time. I think it's great that your fiancee in encouraging and will even be there with you. My wife and I have occasionally talked about having Amanda make us both glamorous and doing a photoshoot together, but we've yet to act on it.

Tracii G
11-30-2012, 12:45 PM
I would love to do that, good luck and have fun.

Sometimes Steffi
12-01-2012, 12:21 PM
I've been to Amanda's four times: three times for make overs and one time for a makeup lesson. She is simply fantastic. I know you'll have a great time. I think it's great that your fiancee in encouraging and will even be there with you. My wife and I have occasionally talked about having Amanda make us both glamorous and doing a photoshoot together, but we've yet to act on it.

I would love it if my wife were accepting enough to see me all made up and dressed up.

I think it would be great for both of us to get makeovers together and then have a joint picture session. The additional charge is minimal at Amandas. Just the charge for an additional makeover.

My profile pic was taken at Amanda's.