PDA

View Full Version : Need breasts, should I use the silicone breast forms?

Rachel_white
11-29-2012, 04:18 PM
I have a big chest due to all the exercise, but this doesn't seem to translate well into a cute breast. Should I buy a special bat that pushes my chest inward and then use a breast form to keep it there?
I am totally lost so your guidance will really help

suchacutie
11-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Welcome to the male body/female-form issue! Me too: broad shoulders, developed upper body, upper arms that are clearly not feminine. To quote my wife, "you are never going to be a little girl!". What I've done is to get silicone breast forms (they can last for years and years when treated well) that give a clear indication of breasts but not so much that it's huge, since my upper body is already big enough. Then I stick with vertical lines for everything: v-necked everything, long narrow necklaces, and just the hint of cleavage (easily done with some makeup even if you don't rearrange your tissues with tape, or other tricks). I also stay away from tight-armed styles so that my biceps don't become an issue. This can be done with a cami and a loose shirt, or other such looks.

It's a bit of a pain to have a developed top, but the thin waist and a bit of a hip makes up for it!!

Hope this helps.

Rachel_white
11-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Thank you, what about bras? Anything in particular? Or any would do?

Beverley Sims
11-29-2012, 11:59 PM
Rachel,
A soft cup bra and silicon forms to give you some protrusion.
One way is to try water filled balloons, get the size right and then weigh them.
This will give you the approximate size for silicone forms.
There are a number of threads giving advice on choosing bra and cup sizes in the clothing section.
Google breast forms and a number of distributors will come up on the search engine.

Sarahcd_legs
11-30-2012, 01:27 PM
I actualy enjoye the foam forms instead of the silicon, you get the same appearance when dressed, the silicon seem to heavy for me. I get the special bras that hold the falsies for the silicone so they dont fall out, the foam ones work fine with just a regular bra

shawnsheila
11-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I picked up a set of nice forms (they were mastectomy forms) off of amazon for very cheap (B-cup) They do have indentations on the inside that can adhere to your skin and the concave shape helps it stay in place and give your chest room to fill it in. Its not high end stuff but its better then bra stuffing (I'm a 42 B/C depending on how I prep my boobs) and even give you a realistic weight in the front. I think I only paid $60 for those forms on Amazon and I love them.