PDA

View Full Version : my new life

Sandra bailey
11-29-2012, 06:05 PM
hi I'm Sandra, after years of struggling i've given into the way my wife has lost some weight so she is now a size 12 and has given me her size 14 clothes. I must say this
is the happiest i've felt in many years but like some of the girls have said on here, you don't realise how big your waist is until you wear a skirt and little tight top. I've convinced my wife we should get ourselves a training corset and train our waists so I'm looking forward to that and getting a reasonable figure also I only have a sparkly party wig I would so like some nice long curly hair but we live on a little island and I will have to buy things like that on line, I envy you girls who live on the mainland its so easy to buy things and the prices are so low, I would like to have some friends as I only have my wife to talk to so please write to me, bye for now, Sandra

~Joanne~
11-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the forum Sandra. Sounds as if you and your wife have a plan. There are plenty of people to talk to here on the forum so be sure to read the rules of each forum and have a great time.

For the record, this probably should have gone in the intro board but I am sure it will be moved there shortly lol

Kaz
11-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi Sandra... hint... post something along these lines in the Introductions section... it gets you into the other features of the site!

GabbiSophia
11-29-2012, 06:14 PM
Welcome Sandra I am fairly new here but these girls aeem pretty cool to me. Just join in

Sandra bailey
11-29-2012, 06:22 PM
thank you for your help I've written this on my Android and its not easy, big fingers and little keys don't make for easy writing

LadyPilot
11-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Welcome Sandra! You hit the jackpot with this site, there are many to talk too. Enjoy

Beverley Sims
11-30-2012, 07:19 AM
Sandra,
You will find many and varied responses to your questions here.
A lot of us on the mainland would like to live on an island.
I would get a realistic wig to dress in as you will find more satisfaction with that than a party wig.
About $50.00 by email.

Ceri Anne
11-30-2012, 12:38 PM
WElcome and it sound like you are at the start of an awsome adventure together. I've found a corset really does help "rearrange" the waist a bit, You wil have a great time once you get the wardrobe and wig looking realistic. Lots of good information here on how to do that. Of course speaking for myself, all of us wil be more than happy to give you tips as you go. I usually spent 30-50 on a wig at a local buty supply shop, and then you will want to take it in and have it styled to fit you best. I always have trouble with bangs until styled. Anyway, good luck and welcome.

Sandra bailey
11-30-2012, 01:58 PM
Thanx for your advice girls, just reading what you say gets me really excited, my wife took us shopping today and we both got some very short and sexy outfits so its shower, shave, makeup, glass of wine, sexy music, and the two of us dressing up and of cause lots of photos, can their be a better night apart from maybe going to a hot club with you girls, maybe one day, chow Bella's X