PDA

View Full Version : On both worlds.

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Right now I am dressed from the neck down, a pullover sleeveless dress, sweater, bra and panties, nylons and my new slingbacks that "He" bought for me. No makeup or hairdo or jewelry. As I browse here I am also on one of the "guy thing" forums, baseball to be exact. I am laughing to myself thinking if they could see what I was wearing right now........:eek: and wondering how many might be doing the same thing:p
B.

Christina Nicole
11-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Quite a few years ago, I was totally dressed up while working from home. Sometime one day, an unexpected video conference call popped up on my computer. Good thing I always kept the camera and auto answer set to off.

:eek:

Warmest regards,
Christina Nicole

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 07:22 PM
Or better yet if the guys over at the Wargame Forum knew that as I was storming the beaches of Normandy I was doing it in satin PJ's and High Heels.:hiding:

Jodi Lynn
11-29-2005, 07:44 PM
The one time that scared me was when I was dressed from the neck down and all of a sudden I hear "WATER MAN". Oh crap! Lucky for me he was just yelling to come into the yard to read the outside meter and not into the house.

charlottejane
11-29-2005, 07:46 PM
enjoy it i do most days

Clarissa3d
11-29-2005, 08:09 PM
It's all fun until someone breaks a nail.....

I was dress last week from head to toe trying to get some pics, I had a freind helping with this (yes it's a guy) (he is straight and does not care)

getting pics. Well one of his work buddies called him on the nextel to come over and work on a computer problem. Well he was all of 5 minutes from the house and we tried to get him back on the nextel to stall for time so i could get in drabs, he would not answer the nextel.

well running upstairs in heels trying to pic up clothes and makeup as I ran to the bathroom.

Just as I closed the door, here he came through the front door.
well I will get those pics some day.

Julia Cross
11-29-2005, 08:54 PM
I dress most evenings, my girlfriend doesn't mind but does remind me to keep a robe nearby in case someone drops by while I am in the family room cutting off my path back to my regular wardrobe. She also calls me from work to let me know she is on her way with friends. thank god she doesn't mind doing this. I love her so much.

julia

steffie39
11-29-2005, 10:20 PM
If I dress at home, I don't go outside around my home. When I am dressed outside, I first drive far away to a secluded place and put on my makeup there.

My male side likes all sports and other guy things but my female side is just the opposite. I guess those world will never come together.

Steffie

erica12b
11-29-2005, 11:09 PM
reading these post i started to cry, im in black hose and have just put a coat a polish on, i have beenreading all the new posts and feeling so alone , (thinking what if some one catches me )
there are gurls out there like me, but there all just out of reach , the gurls that say there wifes or girlfriends helped them do this or that the ones that suprize them with girly things its allmost sureal and i never thought it could be that way , i did a post to the gg's here asking what i can do to help and havent had any replys except one saying the a headles pic scared them of , im not going to ancere that one cause i am in the closet and i will stay there for my kids , my job, dressing wont help any of them right now i do it for me and the dream the some day i can doit with a loving wife or girlfriend to how o how do we do the things we do,

erica12b
11-29-2005, 11:11 PM
i blather to can seem to keep a thought strait right now, sorry

JennyCD
11-29-2005, 11:34 PM
Erica12b:
Many of us, even those of us in a purge, maybe especially those of us in a purge, know exactly how you feel. You are not alone sweety. I have hoped for a long time that I could find a GG that understands us and have never met one.

But they do exist. We are not alone, there are literally millions of us out there, and I'm sure that there are even more who understand us (even though we may not understand ourselves). Hang in there sister, you are not alone.

While I long to have a relationship with a GG who understands people like ourselves, I am also realistic enough to know that they are a rare and special kind of person.

They are out there, amongst the millions who are just ordinary.

Devilgal
12-06-2005, 04:09 PM
You have found one Jenny....if you accept me.
;)

JennyCD
12-06-2005, 10:26 PM
You have found one Jenny....if you accept me.
;)

Of course I accept you. Good friends are too hard to come by.