PDA

View Full Version : Your mission....

Kate Simmons
11-29-2012, 08:39 PM
,,,,should you decide to accept it is to use the resources given to make yourself into a beautiful woman and become an undercover agent in behalf of your country's security! Of course if you are exposed, caught or captured the Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your existence.

Would you accept such an offer? I would in a hot second. This would be the kind of job I was born for. It puts the two things I value most together. I get to look nice and work for my country to ensure the rights we enjoy.

When Mission:Impossible was on TV, I saw myself in the role of Cinnamon Carter (Barbara Bain). Not only could I employ my acting skills but look beautiful and help my country at the same time. Can't beat that scenario with a stick in my mind my friends.

I do at least get to perform once more in the upcoming Christmas show at the club next month. Makes me happy. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Angela Campbell
11-29-2012, 09:32 PM
As long as I don't have to do anything more dangerous than giving restaurant reviews....

Cynthia Anne
11-29-2012, 09:47 PM
That would be quite ineresting! Where do I sign up?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Ella
11-29-2012, 09:50 PM
I feel like we all do a bit of this when we go out in public, as I just know everyone thinks I am a spy in their midst. Just wish I had that 3 D printer that makes those wonderful masks. Would help tremendously.

Barbara

Beverley Sims
11-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Kate,
You left yourself wide open for comment here!
"What are you going to be? "The Christmas Fairy"?
Probably not but please let us know.

Jocelyn Quivers
11-29-2012, 11:19 PM
As long as the govt. is paying for my FFS, breast implants, and wardrobe yes!!

Davena Doll
11-29-2012, 11:35 PM
Well I'm already a secret agent dressed as a girl, working for the the gov. trying to infiltrate North korea. just don't tell any one ok.

noeleena
11-30-2012, 02:24 AM
Hi,

As a fun job hmmm well i worked for our govt dept's 3 infact, & on one i could have been an undercover ops agent & it would have been quite easy to do. we had many different peoples from many countys, & yes i could have got a lot of info on people,

Fact was i was sworn to secrcty so i cant say any thing about what i learned or what i found out or where i was sent, or who i talked to . come on you know that,

so in some ways iv had that job , maybe not in the way you mean, ill give the years 1980 to 81. & it was a very cold place where the sun shines 24 hours a day. not far from where i live, whats 2,000 miles, & yes i was there, for 5 months

...noeleena...

Eryn
11-30-2012, 02:30 AM
I think that was the plot of All the Queen's Men starring Eddie Izzard!

Kate Simmons
11-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Well, I was in Intel in the Army but it wasn't quite the same thing. I had a TS&C clearance. In all reality none of it is classified any more as that was over 40 years ago. The classification gets downgraded every 3 years and de-classified after 12 years. Even so, unless you knew the code word, it was meaningless.:)

Veronica Lodge
11-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Haha I would accept in a hot half second.

I love adventures!

SheriM
11-30-2012, 09:35 AM
Young, beautiful, female in appearance, dressing in provocative clothing - Yes, I think so. Secret agent? Not so sure - it could lead to some difficult situations, depending on what I was expected to do.

Amy Fakley
11-30-2012, 10:49 AM
hah! I've often thought ... "well if the sh*t really goes down, and I've gotta sneak across a border or something, I'm probably better off than most" LOL

kimdl93
11-30-2012, 11:16 AM
Never happen. I blush when I lie and maybe I could pass for a matronly lady, but not a beautiful spy.

docrobbysherry
11-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Diana Riggs for ME, Kate! And, I've already portrayed a few Bond Girls. With more on their way!

Ceri Anne
11-30-2012, 11:56 AM
Well, I was in Intel in the Army but it wasn't quite the same thing. I had a TS&C clearance. In all reality none of it is classified any more as that was over 40 years ago. The classification gets downgraded every 3 years and de-classified after 12 years. Even so, unless you knew the code word, it was meaningless.:)

I was Navy, had a TS A,C,D and another letter I can't remember. This was about 27 years ago. Sign Me Up! I'll do great field work, in my long black gown, heels and seducing the enemy to steal their secrets! I'll also do very well with my black cat suite, and colt 45 strapped to my hip fighting my way out of the weapons plant with explosions going off all around me! I'm also declassified now, but have r/l KGB contact experience.

Kate Simmons
11-30-2012, 01:22 PM
I was Navy, had a TS A,C,D and another letter I can't remember. This was about 27 years ago. Sign Me Up! I'll do great field work, in my long black gown, heels and seducing the enemy to steal their secrets! I'll also do very well with my black cat suite, and colt 45 strapped to my hip fighting my way out of the weapons plant with explosions going off all around me! I'm also declassified now, but have r/l KGB contact experience.Honestly Ceri I actually did what you said in WWII(my previous life as a woman in the French Underground) but died as a result. It's in my blood though and well I'm an adventuress at heart.:battingeyelashes::)

Ceri Anne
12-01-2012, 10:05 AM
We will have to practice together on the shooting range.............you know.........girls do shoot better than guys. As my daughters boyfriend found out when I took them both pistol shooting after he got his conceal carry permit. She blew him away......was as good as I am, with no where near the experience.